5 Things To Know About IYALOJA Loan Scheme
In today’s Latest Loan News, we’ll go over 5 Things You Should Know About IYALOJA Loan Scheme For Petty Traders, which will be implemented in November 2023.
The Federal Government recently announced that the IYALOJA Loan Scheme for Petty Traders will be launched in November 2023. And, as Dr. Betta Edu, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, begins market sensitization and engagement through the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), the Ministry aims to provide a non-interest loan of N50,000 to each of 1.5 million market women in order to improve their capital and expand their businesses.
Below are 5 Things To Know About IYALOJA Loan Scheme:
1. The programme would be implemented in three phases with 500,000 persons scheduled to benefit from the first phase.
2. The non interest lyaloja Market Fund loan of N50,000 would be given to Phase 1 of market traders, selected from 109 markets across every Senatorial Zone in Nigeria.
3. The process of sensitization and . enrolment is ahead of the flag off next month as one of the president’s promise to remove Nigerians from multidimensional poverty and humanitarian crises.
4. The lyaloja Monie Scheme will be providing for poor market women traders in the market, helping them to improve on their capital and expand on their businesses. These are non-interest loans given to these persons.
5. The IYALOJA Loan Scheme will be launched in November 2023