Afreximbank and ImpactHER’s Online Export Readiness Training Program |Fully Funded
Applications for Afreximbank and ImpactHER’s Online Export Readiness Training Program are now open. This is a fully funded program sponsored by Afreximbank that promises to change the course of your business! This lively 3-month training program is designed specifically for African women business owners and gives you with the necessary skills to conquer the international market.
The focus of this program, ShowcaseHER, aligns with our aim to bringing African Women-led Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (“WSMEs”) to the global market. Join them as they walk you through the process of effortlessly integrating into international export value chains and capitalizing on the numerous opportunities given by the African Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCFTA).
This comprehensive 3-months online training program encompasses three transformative stages:
- Export Readiness Trainings
- Digital Literacy Trainings
- Trade Finance and Export Mentorship Support Throughout the 3 Months Duration
Afreximbank and ImpactHER’s Online Export Program Benefits:
- Gain knowledge on exports, digital skills, and how to access finance for your business.
- Certification: Receive a prestigious certificate upon program completion (participants need to attend 80% of the training courses to be eligible for certificates).
- Digital Mastery: Thrive in the digital age with newfound skills.
- Personalized Mentorship: Make informed decisions with tailored mentorship.
- Fully Funded: Enjoy a fully funded program sponsored by AfreximBank, and powered by ImpactHER.
- Network: Connect with like-minded entrepreneurs and foster valuable partnerships and cross-border collaborations.
Afreximbank and ImpactHER’s Online Export Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be African women.
- Applicants must be operating a registered business.
- Applicants must be seeking capital for business expansion and international trade.
- Applicants must have access to a stable internet connection and a device for seamless participation.
Afreximbank and ImpactHER’s Online Export Application
The application deadline is August 30, 2023. The program will commence on the 15th of September, 2023.
For more information, visit ImpactHER.
- Queen Elizabeth II Academy Leadership Masterclass Programme 2023-2024 (Funded)
- Mastercard Foundation EdTech Fellowship Request For Expression Of Interest From Tech Hubs And Accelerators 2023
- The British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation (BATNF) Farmers for the Future (F4F) Grant for NYSC Agripreneurs
- Immersion Program of Young Graduates in ECOWAS Institutions 2024
- The World Bank Group Young Professionals Program (YPP) 2024
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP