AWIEF Opens Registration for 2023 Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) Conference to be Held in Kigali, Rwanda
AWIEF 2023 will be a fully in-person event, returning to its former splendor after the COVID-19 epidemic caused the event to go virtual and hybrid in 2020.
The Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) has opened registration for its annual conference and awards ceremony.
The famous AWIEF event will be hosted on the 9th and 10th of November 2023 at the Kigali Convention Centre (KCC) in Kigali, Rwanda.
AWIEF has become Africa’s leading entrepreneurship, innovation and technology platform, bringing together more than 1,300 entrepreneurs and startups, industry experts, thought leaders, policy drivers, and change-makers from across Government, Corporate and Development sectors for impactful discussions and dialogue on new ideas, initiatives, strategies, and solutions to drive innovation, entrepreneurship, digitization, intra-Africa trade, investing, food security, climate action and sustainability and, ultimately, economic and social transformation in Africa.
Last year’s speakers included H. E. Dr Monique Nsanzabaganwa, Deputy Chairperson, African Union Commission, H. E. Dr. Rania A. Al-Mashat, Egypt’s Minister of International Cooperation, Solomon Quaynor, Vice President, Private Sector, Infrastructure & Industrialization, African Development Bank (AfDB), Jackie Jones, Director, Gender Equality Division, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and Izabela Milewska, Digital Skills Global Leader, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Sponsors included Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, AWS, Afreximbank, Sparkle, and Africa Europe Foundation.
AWIEF 2023 will be a fully in-person event, coming back to its full glory since 2020 when COVID-19 pandemic forced the event to go virtual and hybrid.
AWIEF Founder and CEO, Irene Ochem, said: “We are excited to be bringing the 9th edition of our annual conference to East Africa for the first time and especially Kigali, one of the most exciting cities in Africa right now. We are looking forward to advancing our efforts in connecting the African and global entrepreneurship ecosystem in this significant hub for business, technology, and innovation.”
For a limited time only, AWIEF is offering an early bird discount of 15% off all delegate tickets and exhibition bookings. Registration is open online at: https://apo-opa.info/3JHKUem
For sponsorship of AWIEF 2023 and exhibition, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All AWIEF 2023 participants, attending the event from outside Rwanda, are eligible for a visa upon arrival without prior application. Citizens of African Union, Commonwealth and La Francophonie member countries can obtain free visas upon arrival for a visit of 30 days.
Visit the AWIEF (www.AWIEForum.org) website for more details.
- Apply Now: De Beers Group Trailblazer Accelerator Programme 2023 for female Entrepreneurs
- Call for Applications: Leading Africa Scholarship to Attend One Young World Summit 2023 |Fully-funded to Belfast, Ireland
- Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2023 for young Nigerian graduates
- Apply Now: ShEquity Accelerator Program 2023 for African female entrepreneurs
- Call for Applications: IGNITE Food Systems Challenge 2023 |up to $30,000
- Apply Now: BIC Africa Acceleration Programme for Women Entrepreneurs 2023
- APPLY NOW: NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme 2023
- Apply Now: Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship 2023 (Environmental and Property Solutions – SSHE) for young Nigerian graduates
- Call for Applications: Women in Africa (WIA) Young Leaders Program 2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP