The Business Resilience Programme (BRP) for Women Entrepreneurs has been launched by the FATE Foundation in collaboration with Google.org for 2023. This initiative, which is funded by the “SSA Women Entrepreneurship Programme” of Google.org, is a component of a continent-wide initiative taking place in South Africa, Kenya, and Nigeria with the goal of enhancing the digital and financial capability of female nano and microbusiness entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 55.
Beneficiaries of the program will receive the basic financial literacy and business management skills they need, as well as digital literacy training, growth support (such as business registration, network building, and community building), microgrant financing for underserved female-led businesses in Nigeria, and other services.
African Women Entrepreneurs Business Resilience Program Curriculum
The curriculum will cover teaching female entrepreneurs in Nigeria the following:
- Financial Management
- Business Plan Development
- Digital Marketing
- Accessing Funding
- Business Networks
- Confidence Building
Target Beneficiaries of African Women Entrepreneurs Business Resilience Programme
- Female entrepreneurs who run nano (less than 3 employees) and micro (between 4 to 9 employees) businesses in Nigeria.
- A minimum of secondary school completion qualification.
- Ability to understand and communicate in English.
- Access to the internet and a Smartphone device with the ability to use the device.
- Special consideration will be given to women who are breadwinners, widows, and single parents.
Benefits of African Women Entrepreneurs Business Resilience Programme
- Micro Grant financing to 200 participants
- Free Business Registration for 200 participants
- Free access to Foundation’s Business Plan Developer Tool
- Certificate of Completion
- Opportunity to be featured on FATE Foundation’s or the partners Social Media pages
Specifically, the BRP will support female entrepreneurs with businesses at the nano and micro levels in two phases:
– Self paced fully online 4 week program
– Access to Business Plan Developer Tool
– Hybrid program led by experienced financial and digital literacy for entrepreneurs experts
– Business Registration Support
– Micro Grant support
Eligibility for Phase II will be dependent on completion of all Modules and requirements from Phase I.
For More Information:
- Call for Applications: Transforming Nigerian Youths Program for Young Nigerians
- APPLY NOW: The World Data Visualization Prize 2023 | Over $50,000 in prizes
- Call for Mentors: VC4A Mentor-Driven Capital Programme 2023
- Call for Applications: Young African Leaders Programme
- APPLY NOW: Because International Impact Competition
- Z Zurich Foundation One Young World Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded to attend the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast, UK
- Call for Applications: African Girls Can Code (AGCCI) Initiative Phase II
- Call for Applications: Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship Programme 2023 | up to $10,000
- Finland Government Scholarships for International Students are open Fully-funded for Bachelors and Masters Degree
- APPLY NOW: African Union Commission (AUC)-EU Skills Initiative for Africa funding Window III
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP