Apply – Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2024
Grand Cereals Ltd. is an integrated Foods company, makers of Grand Cornflakes, Grand Pure Soya Oil, Binggo Dog Food and Vital Feed.
Grand Cereals is calling on talented Nigerian graduate eager to shape the future of our Agro-Allied Industry to apply for the Graduate Trainee program 2024.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2024
You may want to also check out the Link To Apply For Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme PCGS
1. A Bachelor’s Degree or HND in the following disciplines:
b. Sciences (Biological, Agricultural & Social Sciences)
c. Information Technology
d. Accounting & Finance, from a recognized tertiary institution.
2. Minimum of a Second-Class (Lower Division) or Lower Credit G.P.A
3. A master’s degree in a related discipline (an added advantage)
4. Completed NYSC not earlier than January 2021
5. Not more than 2 years’ work experience
6. Digital agility
Application closing date: 5th January 2024
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should via https://dragnetscreening.ng/home/grandcereals
Grand Cereals offers a unique opportunity to kickstart your career in a dynamic environment that drives food security in the country
You may want to also read 3MTT Learning Portal Goes Live With 12 Community Resources
- Link To Apply For Presidential Palliative Programmes N75B Loan
- Call for Applications: The Embassy of France in Nigeria Scholarships 2024/2025 for master’s degree |Fully Funded
- Apply Now: Acumen West Africa Fellows Program 2024
- Apply Now: Young Global Changers Recoupling Awards 2024 |Fully Funded to Berlin