The Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation was founded in 2016 to help local, national, and regional non-profit and social entrepreneurship groups working to address challenges and related vulnerabilities across Africa. The ACT Foundation supports long-term, high-impact initiatives that bring innovative solutions to Africa’s social, economic, and environmental concerns. Our mission is to use relationships to develop effective social impact solutions throughout Africa. We are on a mission to create sustainable societies by collaborating on programs that unlock potential and empower beneficiaries.
Grant Eligibility Criteria
Organizations applying for ACT grant must meet the following criteria:
• Work within the ACT Foundation’s focus areas of Health, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, and Environment.
• Be registered with the appropriate legal entity within their respective (African) countries for not less than two years (24 months).
• Be legally registered as a non-profit organization (GTE/LTD). However, if applying as a social enterprise, the Foundation will only fund initiatives that are not for profit.
• Show a strong governance structure. Details of the board of directors should reflect in the company’s registration documents. If not, please update.
• Show evidence of other sources of funding.
• Have a minimum staff strength of 3 part-time/full-time paid Individuals.
• Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary.
• Program/Initiative must be implemented within Africa.
Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation Application Timeline
- The call for application opens 23rd October 2023 and closes 10th November 2023 11:59 pm (WAT).
- Successful applicants will be invited to submit a full proposal with a detailed budget for the grants.
- Proposals must indicate a strong monitoring and evaluation plan as well as show a robust sustainability plan.
- After a rigorous review by independent consultants, and upon final selection of the proposals, organizations will be formally notified of the next steps.
- This will be followed by Interviews and physical visits.
Application Deadline: 10th November 2023 11:59 pm (WAT).
For More Information: