Now accepting applications for the Atlas Corps Fellowship 2024 for Global Professionals starting January 2024. To apply for the Atlas Corps Professional Development Programs, experts from around the world in five different fields are needed. In order to learn best practices, develop organizational capacity, and return home to establish a network of global leaders, the Atlas Corps Fellowship places professionals who are dedicated to social impact and social change in full-time service with mission-driven organizations in the United States.
Top global change leaders can apply for abroad fellowships through Atlas Corps. They participate in an ongoing training program (Global Leadership Lab) while working for great nonprofit, for-profit, and public organizations that solve social concerns. They return to their home nations and areas after 12 to 18 months to spread knowledge. They impart their knowledge, practical techniques, priceless experiences, and global network of change agents that they accumulated over the Fellowship.
Atlas Corps Fellowship 2024 for Global Professionals Opportunities
- Communications & Marketing
- Monitoring & Evaluation/Data Analysis
- Operations & Human Resources
- Partnership Building & Business Development
- Program & Project Management
Candidates must who have at least two years of professional experience in one of these five main skill areas. Most of their placement opportunities with Host Organizations over the past few years have been in these skill areas, and our selection process will focus on candidates who have the greatest chance of matching with a Host Organization role. Candidates with at least two years of experience in one of these skill areas should apply by July 30, 2023 to receive priority consideration for Fellowships beginning in 2024.
Atlas Corps Fellowship 2024 for Global Professionals Benefits
- Professional experience with U.S.-based organizations gaining new perspectives on global issues
- Engagement in a meaningful learning opportunity and supportive environment to learn best practices, collaborate across borders, and grow your professional skills
- Development of skills to successfully work and lead across languages and cultures
- Connections to a network of 1,700+ social change leaders from 116 countries
- J-1 visa sponsorship and support with visa application process
- Financial coverage of international travel, visa fees, travel health insurance, a U.S. phone plan, and support for basic living expenses
- Approximately 200 hours of supplemental trainings and engagement in cultural orientation, Fellowship planning and reflection sessions, and leadership development through enrollment in Global Leadership Lab
- Enrollment in career networks, which may include a Devex Career Account and a PCDN Career Campus Network Account, for 12 months
- Support with planning your post-Fellowship career
Atlas Corps Fellowship 2024 for Global Professionals Eligibility
- Two or more years of full-time professional experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading);
- Age 35 or younger;
- Commitment to addressing critical social issues in your country or region.
Additional requirements for the Fellowship:
- Two or more years of professional experience should be within at least one of our five main skill areas: 1) Communications and Marketing, 2) Monitoring and Evaluation / Data Analysis, 3) Operations & Human Resources, 4) Partnership-Building and Business Development, or 5) Program and Project Management;
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Blended Fellowship;
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation;
- Citizens from most countries (except the U.S.) are eligible to apply to the Fellowship.
Atlas Corps Fellowship 2024 for Global Professionals Application
Atlas Corps considers applications on a rolling basis and year-round, though they encourage you to apply by priority deadlines for special initiatives. The application is a multi-step process.
Candidates with at least two years of experience in one of these skill areas should apply by July 30, 2023 to receive priority consideration for Fellowships beginning in 2024.
For more information, visit Atlas Corps Fellowship.
- Call for Application: Africa No Filter Climate Action Grant 2023 |up to $5,000
- Apply Now: Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for Young Nigeria Graduates
- Trash to Cash Challenge 2023 for Young Ecopreneurs
- Call for Applications: Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2023 for young Nigerians
- Create and Influence for Social Change (CISC)
- Call for Applications: Africa Science Leadership Programme 2023 |Funded
- Call for Applications: Nigeria Media Innovation Program (NAMIP) Media Product Fellowship 2023
- Call for Applications: RCL FOODS Management Trainee Programme 2023 for young South Africans
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP