Apply Now: Atlas Corps Fellowship 2024 for Social Change Leaders
At least two years of experience in one of our five key skill areas, including: 1) communications and marketing, 2) monitoring and evaluation/data analysis, 3) operations & human resources, 4) partnership-building and business development, or 5) program and project management, are required for consideration by Atlas Corps. These skill areas have accounted for the majority of placement possibilities with Host Organizations in recent years, and our screening process will concentrate on individuals who stand the best possibility of matching with a Host Organization post. To be given preferential consideration for Fellowships starting in 2024, applicants must submit their applications by July 30, 2023, demonstrating at least two years of experience in one of these skill areas.
Atlas Corps Fellowship 2024 Eligibility Requirements
Two or more years of full-time professional experience;
— Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
— English proficiency (oral, writing, reading);
— Age 35 or younger;
— Commitment to addressing critical social issues in your country or region.
Additional requirements for the Fellowship:
— Two or more years of professional experience should be within at least one of our five main skill areas: 1) Communications and Marketing, 2) Monitoring and Evaluation / Data Analysis, 3) Operations & Human Resources, 4) Partnership-Building and Business Development, or 5) Program and Project Management;
— Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Blended Fellowship;
— Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation;
— Citizens from most countries (except the U.S.) are eligible to apply to the Fellowship.
Additional requirements for the Virtual Leadership Institute:
— Technological capacity to participate in video calls (1-2 per month);
— Availability to commit to 3 hours of online activity and assignments per week for 6 months.
— Citizens from every country are eligible to apply, but certain special initiatives are only open to citizens of select countries.
Atlas Corps Fellowship 2024 Application Process
- Atlas Corps considers applications on a rolling basis and year-round, though we encourage you to apply by priority deadlines for special initiatives listed on apply.atlascorps.org for a timely consideration of your application. The application is a multi-step process.
- Atlas Corps implements a different selection process for the Virtual Leadership Institute with a shortened application and specific eligibility highlighted on particular web pages for each opportunity. Please check apply.atlascorps.org for the most updated information about deadlines and opportunities.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2023
For More Information:
- Innova [Africa Future of Work and Entrepreneurship] Fellowship 2023
- Freshwater and Community Conservation Remote Externship
- Shell Graduate Programme 2023 Application for Nigerians
- Apply Now: Sterling Bank Plc (Sultan of Sales) Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Nigerians
- LEAP Africa Leadership Accelerator Programme 2023 for Young African Women
- Global Peace Summit New York 2023 | Fully Funded
- Call for Application: TransparencIT Civic Changemakers Fellowship Programme 2023
- Call for Applications: CERN Paid Internship Programme 2023 in Switzerland
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP