The Ayoba SME Accelerator Program is meant to assist SMEs in overcoming obstacles, scaling their operations, and achieving long-term success in their respective industries. This program will provide digital tools and skills to 10,000+ SMEs in Nigeria over the next three months, better positioning them for growth and sustainability.
In conjunction with Adanian Labs, the ayoba Nigeria SME Accelerator Program 2023 intends to promote the growth of Nigerian enterprises through digitization. This program covers a wide range of issues that small businesses confront, such as restricted access to funding, utilizing technology for growth, market access, and meaningful mentorship. The initiative is specifically designed to promote innovation, boost competitiveness, drive growth, and create long-term job prospects.
Applications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis to ascertain alignment with the program and to ensure maximum benefit for selected businesses. Below is a guide on what we will be looking out for.
Launched/ Product In The Market
We require that businesses have already launched, with a product or service in the market.
High-potential SMEs are businesses that have demonstrated strong growth potential and have the potential to make a significant impact on their industry or community.
The product or service has the potential to be scaled through technology & digitization
The core team has the capacity and expertise to drive overall growth.
Build A Stronger Business Ecosystem
The program is designed to create a vibrant business ecosystem by facilitating collaboration and networking among SMEs, mentors, investors, and stakeholders via Ayoba’s platform. Together, we’ll empower SMEs to flourish and expand Ayoba’s user community.
Promote Afriwill Identity & Culture
The program focuses on promoting Afriwill identity and culture using Ayoba’s platform. We embrace the continent’s diverse languages and cultures, strengthening Ayoba’s brand as a value-based platform connecting people.
Focus On Key Growth Areas
At Adanian Labs, we prioritize technology solutions for Africa’s key growth sectors, predominantly driven by SME industries. This strategic focus enables Ayoba to effectively support SME customers in these sectors and expand its customer base within these key industries.
How It Works
Onboarded SMEs will enjoy the following benefits amongst others:
- Trainings on SME digitization.
- Improved skills for business growth and sustainability.
- Access to new markets through Ayoba platform and partners.
- Networking opportunities with other SMEs.
- Increased visibility and brand exposure.
For More Information:
- BeGreen Africa Initiative 2023 for African Green Entrepreneurs
- Mentorship Programme: Unleash your Entrepreneurial Brilliance
- Afreximbank and ImpactHER’s Online Export Readiness Training Program |Fully Funded
- Mastercard Foundation EdTech Fellowship Request For Expression Of Interest From Tech Hubs And Accelerators 2023
- Queen Elizabeth II Academy Leadership Masterclass Programme 2023-2024 (Funded)
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP