SafeHer Program 2023
Do you have at least one year of industry experience as a female professional in Software Development, Product Design, or Data Science? Do you have a desire to help others and make a difference in the technology industry? If yes, we encourage you to become a mentor in our SafeHer Program!
The SafeHer Program is committed to assisting females as they pursue a career in the technology industry. They feel that mentorship is a vital instrument for personal and professional development, and they are looking for mentors who can share their professional insights and provide assistance to their eager pupils.
SafeHer Program Mentorship Details
Duration: November 2023 to March 2024
Commitment: Mentors and mentees are expected to meet for at least 2 hours virtually each week during the mentoring period.
Matching: Mentors and mentees will be carefully matched based on study areas, career interests, and experience.
SafeHer Program Benefits
Mentors will be awarded a certificate at the end of the mentorship program.
Deadline: November 5, 2023.
- NPower Payment News Oct 2023: FG Payment Updates | Nasims Portal Updates
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Impact Entrepreneurship (EMMIE) 2024-2026 Cohort
- Apply Now for the 2024 Community Solutions Program: Elevate Your Community Leadership Skills
- Call for Applications: Africa Fact Checking Fellowship – #AFFCameroon 9th Cohort
- Mastercard Foundation Enterprise for Youth in Agriculture Program 2023 for young Nigerians
- Apply Now for the Green Educators Fellowship |Fully-funded
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP