CcHub and the Mastercard Foundation are collaborating to support edtech entrepreneurs developing technologies to improve learning outcomes and speed access to equitable and high-quality education for Africa’s next generation.
The Program is looking for outstanding innovators with game-changing EdTech solutions that can transform the way we learn, from preschool to corporate education.
Apply now to be a part of the next cohort and gain access to a variety of advantages to help your firm realize its full potential.
The startup must be in Africa and based and incorporated in Nigeria.
Their solution must be focused Edtech Solution across K-12, Tertiary Education, Formal Skills, Corporate Learning and Informal Skills
EdTech Solution Based
Must have verifiable users & align with accelerator’s focus areas ie: increasing access to education, improving student learning experience, streamlining school management and enhancing teacher and trainer effectiveness.
Applicants should have a balanced team, passionate about education. Female founders of EdTech solution companies are strongly encouraged to apply.
CcHub-Mastercard Foundation Edtech Fellowship Benefits
- Access to team oof expert advisors
- Equity-free funding
- An extensive network of investors
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Applications will be reviewed in 3 stages
Interested innovators are to apply through this link. In this stage, the Edtech solutions will be assessed on the following criteria
- Problem/Solution Fit
- Founder Potential
- Business Model Fit
Selected EdTech solutions from the first stage will be assessed based on the following criteria
- Long-term Plan/Vision
- Competitive Advantage
- Team Potential
The final stage will be an interview with applicants who have successfully gone through the assessment stage. A final selection will then be made, subject to due diligence.
For More Information:
- Call for Applications: The United Nations World Food Program (WFP) Agricultural Innovation for Climate Resilience Program 2023
- APPLY NOW: Project I2M (innovation to market) Programme for Innovators and Researchers across Nigeria |2 Million Naira in funding
- Codesria African Diaspora Support to African Universities Programme
- APPLY NOW: Access Bank Entry Level Training Programmes 2023 for young graduates
- APPLY NOW: World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) Nepal Memorial Scholarships 2022/2023
- APPLY NOW: Harry Frank Guggenheim African Fellow Awards 2023 |$10,000 grant
- APPLY NOW: Wema Bank Banker In Training Program Bootcamp 2023 for young Nigerians
- Call for Applications: TVC Labs MentorPitch 2023 Program for Nigerian Startups and Entrepreneurs
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP