We are calling on the youth all over the world who are passionate about female health, general healthcare, education, female empowerment community give back to join our amazing team towards achieving SDG goal 3 on good health and well being.
Cervical Cancer awareness and management program known as C.A.M.P. Foundation was established for creating awareness of Cervical cancer and promote prevention techniques, through education, screening and mass vaccination.
We work with both private and public sector clients/partners to create interventions through advisory, education and hands-on services in general health development projects and capacity building.
- APPLY NOW: NITDA/Coursera Scholarship (Cohort 2) 2023 for Young Nigerians
- The U-Save Foundation Fellowship Program
- Call for Applications: Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Academy Digital Programme 2023
- Call for Application: UNESCO International Literacy Prizes 2023 |$150,000 Total prize
- Heirs Life Essay Championship 2023 for Secondary School Students in Nigeria |Win N2,000,000 scholarship
- The Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers (i-FAIR) Program 2023 for entrepreneurs and innovators
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP