Cohort 46 (Onsite) Selection Process and Criteria
The selection process for Cohort 46 (Onsite) of the YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa, Accra will be merit-based and open. A selection panel will review and shortlist all qualified applications. Shortlisted candidates will subsequently be interviewed before a final decision is made and an invitation to participate in the program is sent.
Selection panels will use the following criteria to evaluate applications:
- Demonstrated leadership in public service, business and entrepreneurship, or civic engagement.
- Active engagement in public or community service, volunteerism, or mentorship.
- The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and respect the opinions of others.
- Strong social and communication skills.
- An energetic, positive attitude.
- A demonstrated knowledge, interest, and professional experience in the sector/track selected, and
- A commitment to apply leadership skills and training to benefit your country and/or community after the program.
Reasons to Apply to the YALI Accra RLC
- At the end of the program participants will be awarded with certificates and become members of the YALI Alumni
- Participants will be taken through various forms of leadership training to prepare them for leadership roles in their various endeavors.
Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, socio-economic status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. The management of the YALI Regional Leadership Center, West Africa – Accra reserves the right to verify all information provided in the application.
- UNDP is looking for a Programme Analyst: P2 International Position
- Call for Application: World Bank Treasury Summer Internship Program 2023
- Call For Applications: Mozilla Technology Fund 2024 |$50,000 USD Award
- Apply Now: Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2023 for young Nigerians
- Apply Now: ADBI Online Courses With Free Certificate 2023 | ADBI E-Learning
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP