Dr. MAS/iMudah @50 Scholarship Awards is a merit and need-based multiple scholarship, open to all undergraduates studying Medicine, Engineering, Economics, and Computer Science in Public Universities in Nigeria.
The intention is to make this a continuous yearly event and support the scholars throughout their University education as long as their academic level and focus on their education remain high.
Ongoing mentorship is also provided for the scholars to guide them for further education and career opportunities at home and abroad.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria and a student of a federal or state-owned University in Nigeria
- Be studying Medicine, Engineering, Economics, or Computer Science.
- Currently, in the second or third year of full-time study
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system except those in Medicine who are expected to be in the top 20% of their class as stated in a reference from the University’s College of Medicine’s admin.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship Value is 100,000 NAIRA Per scholar
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
Submit 3 short essays on:
- ‘Why am qualified for this scholarship and what I will be doing with the award. Max 300 words
- Please enroll on the course: Exercising Leadership: Foundational Principles; an EDx online Course: https://www.edx.org/course/exercising-leader- ship-foundational-principles from Havard University on Leadership. Complete this within 2-3 weeks and pro- vide a 350-word summary of Leadership and how this course has benefitted you.
- How do you imagine/expect the future of your pro- fession to be in ten years, and what role do you see yourself playing in creating and promoting that future? Max 250 words
Method of Application
Your application package should include:
• Completed forms with the scholarship essays at: bit.ly/DrMASUndergraduateScholarships
• Current Transcript from Year 1 to your present level and 2 References:
- One of which should be from a Former Employer / Current Professor, and the other a Personal / Character reference to: email@example.com
Deadline: February 28, 2023
- Call for Nominations: World Food Prize 2024
- Call for Applications: AstraZeneca Young Health Programme Impact Fellowship 2023 |Fully-funded to One Young World Summit
- Call for Application: Echoing Green Fellowship 2023 for Innovative Leaders $80,000 Seed Funding
- Call for Application: Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship to Attend the One Young World Summit 2023 | Fully-funded to Belfast, Ireland
- Call for Applications: EU-ECOWAS Scholarships Programme on Sustainable Energy 2023 to Study in Nigeria, Senegal & Cape Verde | Fully-funded
- Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023 for low and middle-income countries) to Study in the United Kingdom | Fully Funded
- Call for Applications: African Development Bank 2023 Virtual Internship Program
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP