The FAOU Internship Program – Autumn 2023 is now accepting applications. FAOU’s Internship Program provides a once-in-a-lifetime chance for youngsters from all over the world to get professional experience as part of an international team. Since its inception in 2017, this remote program has hosted over 700 interns and 50 Ambassadors from 140 different countries.
Work from anywhere while studying or fulfilling other obligations! The internship program is free, guaranteeing that all interested individuals can participate. The Autumn Internship offers 8 positions in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, Social Media, Partnership, and other areas.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Benefits
- No program fees;
- Flexible working time (around 8 hours a week);
- Certificate of completion at the end of the program;
- Remotely Training during the program;
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events;
- Dynamic global work environment with FAOU senior team’s support;
- Opportunity to build a diverse network with active professionals from all over the world;
- Boost your confidence and develop soft skills like management and communication skill, leadership skill.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Eligibility
- Proficiency in the English language;
- Basic understanding of computer applications;
- Access to the internet at least twice a week;
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally;
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Deadline: September 20, 2023
For more information, visit FAOU Internship.
- Apply Now: Youth Climate Justice Fund Grant 2023 |up to $10,000
- Entrepreneurship & Financing in Cultural and Creative Industries Training Programme 2023
- Prince Talal International Prize for Human Development 2023 |up to $1,000,000 in prizes
- Belfast City Council | One Young World Scholarship 2023
- UN OHCHR Indigenous Fellowship Program 2024 |Fully-funded
- SAP/UNICEF Generation Unlimited Educate to Employ Technology Scholarship for young Africans
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP