Apply Now: Future-X Unilever Campus Ambassadors Program (FUCAP) 2023 for young Nigerians
Future-X Unilever Campus Ambassadors initiative (FUCAP) is a student ambassador initiative that aims to engage 20 future leaders and mentor them as liaisons between Unilever and their respective universities or polytechnics. The program will honor the top 20 young talents from throughout the country who have a strong desire to Want More, Do More, and Contribute More in order to become great leaders who make a good influence.
As a Future-X Unilever Campus Ambassador (FUCA), you will gain invaluable real-world experience by leading projects such as empowerment and skill development activities on your campuses, building relationships with seasoned industry professionals, and expanding your professional network even before you begin working.
- be an undergraduate student at a Nigerian university or polytechnic.
- be resourceful and intelligently curious.
- be between 16-24 years old.
- Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to excellence, personal development, and professional development.
- demonstrate an impressive record of initiative-taking and leadership.
- be a team player.
To become one of our FUCAs, you are required to complete the course and challenge detailed in the 2 stages below,
Stage 1: Complete the LevelUP: Lean Entrepreneurship Skills Course
Stage 2: Complete the Unilever ‘Brand’ Challenge.
Application Deadline: Unspecified
For More Information:
- The World Bank Group Young Professionals Program (YPP) 2024
- Call for Applications: MTN MoMo Hackathon 2023 |$10,000 in Prizes
- Melton Foundation SDG Innovation Challenge 2023
- Wema Bank/EDC Mastercard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youths Program 2023 for Young Female Entrepreneurs
- Call for Applications: Next Generation Resource Governance Leaders Program 2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP