Do you want to connect with leading international organizations, be a part of a select group of young environmental influencers who will impact the global dialogue around sustainable landscapes, and get first access to Global Landscapes Forum initiatives and events? For the GLF Social Media Ambassador Program 2023, submit an application.
All globally based, social media aware sustainability enthusiasts between the ages of 18 and 35 are welcome to apply for this chance! Don’t miss the chance to take part in this unique volunteer program and add your voice to the worldwide dialogue around sustainable landscapes.
GLF Social Media Ambassador Program 2023 Duties
The programme offers a great deal of flexibility to collaborate with the Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) Social Media team on the following activities on your own time:
- Help boost the GLF’s campaigns and events through your preferred social media channel;
- Co-create insightful content in collaboration with the GLF Social Media team;
- Provide live coverage of GLF events: digital forums, conferences, live streams, and more;
- Attend virtual coordination meetings.
GLF Social Media Ambassador Program 2023 Benefits
Now in its fourth consecutive edition, the GLF Social Media Ambassadors volunteer programme offers:
- Digital and in-person networking opportunities with leading organizations.
- Free tickets and a behind-the-scenes look at all GLF and partner events.
- Social media workshops and learning programs to obtain hands-on tools you can apply to your own projects.
- The opportunity to use the title GLF Social Media Ambassador on all social media platforms.
- Personalized certificates after each event or project.
- Constant support from the core GLF team and a channel for internal communications.
- Mentorship and recommendations to help you advance in your professional career.
GLF Social Media Ambassador Program 2023 Eligibility
The GLF Social Media Ambassadors programme seeks to champion young people from all over the world.
- You must be between 18 and 35 years old. You can be based anywhere in the world.
- You will need a basic knowledge of English to communicate with the team, although you will have the option of using your own language(s) in external communications as an Ambassador.
- You should already have one or more social media channels with a steady following.
- You don’t have to be an experienced social media influencer to join, but you should be motivated and passionate about sustainable change and support the GLF’s goals.
Deadline: December 31, 2022
GLF Social Media Ambassador Program 2023 Application
For more information, visit GLF Social Media Ambassador.
- Call for Applications: LEAP Africa Social Innovators Programme (SIP) for Young African Changemakers
- Call for application: The World Press Photo Contest 2023 for Photographers (5,000 Euros cash prize)
- The Stanbic IBTC FUZE Festival for Fashion Designers and Tech Innovators is now accepting applications (win N32m grand prize)
- Applications are now being accepted for the TechWomen Emerging Leaders Programme – Fall 2023 (Fully-funded)
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP