Google Africa/African Youth Envoy Digital Skills Campaign 2023 for youth-led SMEs
The Office of the Youth Envoy, in conjunction with Google Africa, cordially invites you to the Digital Skills Campaign for Youth-Led SMEs, which will take place on May 12th in Antananarivo, Madagascar.
African Youth Envoy Digital Skills Campaign Eligibility Criteria:
To participate in the Digital Skills Campaign in Antananarivo on May 12th, interested individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Must have an existing small business or intent to start a business soon
- Must be based in Antananarivo, Madagascar
- Must be present at the venue on May 12.
Please note that this inaugural workshop will only be available to participants who meet the above criteria and can attend the workshop in person. After submission of interest, the selected list of participants will receive the official invitation letter on email with more information.
For More Information:
- UN OHCHR International Art Contest for Minority Artists 2023 |$1,000 award
- Call for Applications: SwitchCon Battlefield Competition 2023 |Win ₦2 million
- African Union Call for Submissions Innovating Education in Africa 2023 |up to $100,000
- Women Breakthrough Award 2023 for Female scientists |up to 3,000 EUR
- Union for International Cancer Control Young Leaders Programme 2023
- Apply Now: NNPC Limited / TotalEnergies MIT-Empowering the Teachers Program 2023