Interswitch is searching for rockstar tech trainees that are eager to use creativity and technology to speed up Africa’s economic progress.
The powerful payments platform and extensive network of Interswitch have contributed significantly to the growth of the Nigerian payments ecosystem and give Interswitch the standing it needs to grow throughout Africa.
Interswitch is a key actor in the constantly evolving financial ecosystem in Africa today, engaged throughout the payments value chain, and offering a comprehensive range of omnichannel payment solutions.
Interswitch Tech Graduate Trainee Program Eligibility Requirements
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- NYSC Completion Certificate
- World changer mindset
You should be proficient in one or more of the following
- Dev Ops
- .Net Core
- Server React
- React Native
For More Information:
- Apply to join the Youth STEM Matters Team 2023
- Apply to the NerdzFactory Foundation Youth Transition Program for Nigerians in 2023 to advance your career!
- Call for Projects: UNESCO World Heritage Volunteers Initiative 2023 Program
- Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program – DIGICORPER 2023 for Nigerian NYSC Corps Members | Fully-funded
- UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network SDGs Advocate Programme 2023 | Nigerians
- APPLY FOR FREE: Advanced Microsoft Training and Certification vouchers for Nigerians
- Call for submissions: AKO Caine Prize for African Writing 2023 | $10,000 prize
- APPLY NOW: RASH Scholarship Fund For Nigerian Students 2022
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP