Call for Applications: LEAP Africa eLearning Bootcamp 2023
The LEAP Africa eLearning Bootcamp 2023 is now accepting applications. With the LEAP Africa eLearning Bootcamp, you may embark on a revolutionary learning experience. This hybrid bootcamp will help you learn the principles of eLearning Development. You’ll get the fundamental knowledge required to build and develop effective e-learning courses through hands-on training and expert assistance.
The comprehensive curriculum is designed to provide you with the best learning experience. The training modules include:
- Introduction to the eLearning and the elearning Industry
- Module 1: Introduction to ADDIE Model Framework
- Module 2: Needs Analysis and Learning Objectives
- Module 3: Design and Development of E-Learning Course
- Module 4: Implementation and Evaluation of E-Learning Courses
- Capstone Project
- Branding for eLearning Professionals
- Entrepreneurship Training eLearning Professionals
LEAP Africa eLearning Bootcamp Benefits
- Hybrid Sessions: Experience the best of both worlds! Engage in a mix of physical and virtual sessions every week, allowing you to enjoy the flexibility, convenience and meaningful engagement.
- Stellar Portfolio: They know that it can be difficult to stand out in the tech industry without a portfolio. You would get the support you need to build one to showcase you your skills and creativity.
- Industry Expertise: You get access to a network of kindhearted and seasoned industry experts who will be at your beck and call providing invaluable insights and guidance throughout your learning journey.
- Branding & Entrepreneurship: It’s more than just the skills, it’s a full package of tips and tricks on how to position yourself and unlock a world of limitless possibilities.
This is a free training programme. Your commitment and dedication to learning is all you have to pay.
LEAP Africa eLearning Bootcamp Eligibility
The training is designed for beginners who are new to instructional design and course development. It is also suitable for undergraduates and fresh graduates who are looking to build a career in eLearning. Specifically, the training is open to undergraduates and young professionals between the ages of 18 – 29. However, you must meet the following requirements;
- Own a laptop.
- Be resident in Lagos.
- Must be available for all physical classes.
- Have basic design and content writing experience.
- Background in Education is a big plus!
LEAP Africa eLearning Bootcamp Application
There will be certification at the end of the programme. However, to qualify for a certificate, achieving a minimum attendance of 80% in both virtual and physical sessions is required.
Deadline: July 27, 2023
For more information, visit LEAP Africa.
- Apply Now: World Summit Awards (WSA) Youth Ambassador Program 2023
- African Union CIEFFA Online Capacity Building Training 2023 |Fully-funded
- Health Data Analytics (HDA) Graduate Fellowship 2023 |up to ₦1,000,000
- Apply Now: AYuTe Africa Challenge Nigeria 2023 |Up to $20,000 in prizes
- UN SDSN Nigeria SDGs Advocates Programme 2023 |Cohort 4
- Apply Now: Archipelagic and Island States Youth Conference 2023 |Fully-funded
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP