As a Mastercard Associate Consultant, you will work alongside excellent colleagues to assist some of the world’s largest brands in answering their most difficult strategic issues. Working with technology and data will provide you with extensive exposure to a variety of industries, including financial services, retail, restaurants, and hospitality, among others.
As an Associate Consultant, you will:
• Work on small teams to solve our clients’ most challenging strategic problems
• Build strong relationships with clients to understand their business needs, find strategic solutions and guide impactful decisions
• Grow your career by receiving hands-on mentorship from an experienced management team
• Have an immediate opportunity for meaningful contributions, increased responsibility, leadership roles, and professional advancement
• Collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the organization and quickly gain exposure to business development, account management, and product management
• Receive extensive training focusing on helping you build your core consulting skill set
• Undergraduate or master’s degree graduate (graduated no earlier than April 2022) who are currently in the process of completing their NYSC and available to start the program on 4th September 2023.
• Outstanding record of academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.0 USA and 2:1 UK equivalent respectively
• Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in
writing in English.
• Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our clients.
• Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills.
• Business Interest: Clear interest in the world of business, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
• Rapid Growth: Eagerness to learn quickly, both through Mastercard’s structured training curriculum and organic development opportunities.
• Teamwork: Willingness to work within small teams to produce outstanding deliverables, with a will to win attitude.
• Integrity: Commitment to Mastercard’s values of honesty and integrity with a willingness to embrace and learn from our mistakes.
• Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity.
• Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated leadership abilities.
Application Deadline: Unspecified
For More Information:
- Apply Now: Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Finance Internship 2023 for young Nigerian graduates
- Apply Now: ShEquity Accelerator Program 2023 for African female entrepreneurs
- Call for Applications: IGNITE Food Systems Challenge 2023 |up to $30,000
- Apply Now: BIC Africa Acceleration Programme for Women Entrepreneurs 2023
- APPLY NOW: NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme 2023
- Apply Now: Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship 2023 (Environmental and Property Solutions – SSHE) for young Nigerian graduates
- Call for Applications: Women in Africa (WIA) Young Leaders Program 2023
- Apply Now: World Trade Organisation (WTO) Young Professionals Programme 2024 |salary of CHF 3,500
- Apply Now: Nitda in Collaboration with GMGA Digital Literacy Academy for Women
- Apply Now: Halcyon Climate Resilience in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) Intensive Fellowship 2023 ($5,000 Stipend)
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP