McKinsey is dedicated to encouraging diversity and building an inclusive environment inside the company, with our clients, and in society as a whole. Every day, McKinsey aspires to encourage and enable our colleagues to be their most authentic selves. McKinsey launched Building the future of tech — EEMA area as part of its commitment to achieving gender equality. This endeavor focuses on connecting women to a variety of occupations in technology and digital spaces.
McKinsey Women in Tech Requirements
McKinsey is looking for women who are based in or have strong ties to Africa, the Middle East, Pakistan and Turkey—for example if you have lived, studied, or worked in the region and speak the local language(s)—and who:
are studying for a bachelor’s, master’s, PhD, or MBA, or are working professionals holding at least one of these educational qualifications
- thrive when working with others
- enjoy problem-solving and creative thinking
- are comfortable driving independent workstreams
McKinsey Women in Tech PROGRAM OFFERINGS
- Successful candidates will be invited to an online celebration event during which you will learn about Women at McKinsey Digital and listen to inspirational women speakers, get to know other selected candidates from across EEMA and network in small groups.
- Fellow colleagues will also further explain how to prepare for the assessment process, group coaching sessions where you will learn about McKinsey’s personal-experience, technical interviews and practice solving business cases and reflect on how to approach your interviews with a positive mindset.
How to Apply McKinsey Women in Tech
Please submit the following by March 31st, 2023:
Your resume in English (ideally one-page), which should include your education details and grades, work experience, and extracurricular activities and achievements.
- Senior Designer – Casablanca – Apply now
- Consultant – Digital Technology – Johannesburg, Casablanca – Apply now
- Data Engineer – QuantumBlack, AI by McKinsey – Johannesburg, Casablanca – Apply now
- Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist – QuantumBlack, AI by McKinsey – Johannesburg, Casablanca – Apply now
- Technical Lead – Johannesburg, Casablanca – Apply now
- Digital Marketing Expert – Johannesburg – Apply now
- Product Owner – Johannesburg – Apply now
McKinsey Women in Tech SELECTION AND ASSESSMENT
- As part of your application, you will be asked to complete a digital assessment (Solve, HackerRank or Quanthub) after you have applied for the role. This is an online assessment that does not require any preparation and is solely used to assess your level of expertise in the industry.
- Upon completion of assessment, you will receive a status email.
- Successful candidates will be connected with their respective recruiter and be transferred to the first round of interviews. Along with making it to the first round, successful females will be invited to a celebratory online event.
Email Contact: Women_in_Tech_EEMA_2023@mckinsey.com
For More Information:
- Call for Applications: ETH4D Doctoral Mentorship Programme 2023
- Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme 2023 for Young Researchers from Sub-Saharan Africa
- iF Social Impact Prize 2023 for young Changemakers |EUR 100,000
- Call for Applications: GrowthAfrica Acceleration Programme 2023 for early stage African Entrepreneurs
- APPLY NOW: Mo Ibrahim Foundation Scholarship 2023 For African Students At University of Birmingham
- Call for Applications: The Kofi Annan Foundation’s Women & Youth in Democracy (#WYDE) Program 2023 for young African leaders |Fully Funded
Call for Applications: TVC Labs MentorPitch 2023 Program for Nigerian Startups and Entrepreneurs
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP