McKinsey’s Forward is a free five-month online learning experience that provides young people with essential practical skills to help them flourish in the future of work. It focuses on important leadership, business, and digital skills that are applicable across industries and roles. Forward is offered in Africa, the Middle East, Pakistan, Turkey, and Azerbaijan, among other places.
Forward is presented in a virtual, interactive way. It begins by investigating fundamental skills before applying them to case studies based on real-world events. Through continuous introspection and peer learning, you will eventually be able to establish new behaviors. Receive a McKinsey Forward digital badge at the end of the program and join an exclusive worldwide network of young, life-long learners.
McKinsey’s Forward Learning Program Eligibility criteria
To access Forward, you must meet the following criteria:
- currently reside on the African continent (all countries)
- currently employed, self-employed, or in between jobs
- have less than 5 years of total work experience
have more than 5 years of work experience but have not been responsible at any point for directly managing any colleagues
- have completed at least a secondary education / high school degree
- have a good command of the English language, as the program will be conducted in English
Foundation level: 8 weeks
Develop practical, must-have skills through highly interactive, self-paced digital courses. You will be introduced to adaptability, effective communication, problem-solving, new ways of working in a digital world, and more.
Advanced level: 11 weeks
See your newfound skills come to life through an immersive journey of advanced digital content, bespoke virtual workshops, and assignments.
Network level : Ongoing
Join a vibrant global network of young life-long learners and get exclusive access to further learning and networking activities. You can also get involved and pay it forward by co-creating the future of the Forward program through different volunteering opportunities.
McKinsey’s Forward Learning Program Skills you can use immediately
Gain the skills and tools to:
- turn complex business challenges into opportunities using structured and creative thinking
- communicate with impact to move your audience to action
- apply agile ways of working and spot opportunities to use data and technology
- be adaptable, and build resilience and emotional awareness to work successfully–both independently and in teams, especially in times of change
Application Deadline: November 28, 2023
For More Information: