Mukuru is currently looking for a Workforce Administrator
Mukuru is recruiting Workforce Wizards in Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Pretoria!
As a Workforce Administrator at Mukuru, your major responsibility will be to assist various departments with scheduling, claims, and data administration for reporting purposes. Your thorough attention to detail and commitment to optimizing the organization’s personnel procedures will immediately contribute to operational efficiency, assuring smooth coordination, and ultimately improving customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities (Include but is not limited to):
- Scheduling Support: Collaborate with departments to fulfill scheduling requests, ensuring appropriate allocation of resources to meet business demands.
- Claims Management: Efficiently handle and resolve claims, working closely with departmental teams and maintaining accurate records.
- Data Administration: Manage and maintain data relevant to workforce and operational performance, ensuring data integrity and accessibility.
- Reporting Assistance: Assist in the generation of reports, utilizing data collected to provide insights for decision-making and performance evaluation.
- Resource Coordination: Help coordinate workforce resources to achieve optimal staffing levels while considering departmental needs.
- Problem-Solving: Proactively address workforce-related challenges and find solutions that align with departmental requirements.
- Compliance Monitoring: Ensure that scheduling, claims, and data administration practices adhere to company policies and relevant regulations.
- Collaborative Communication: Foster effective communication with departmental stakeholders, gathering feedback and addressing their specific scheduling and data needs.
- System Utilization: Proficiently utilize workforce management and reporting tools to streamline processes and enhance departmental support.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities for process enhancement and actively participate in optimizing workforce-related functions across departments.
- 2-3 Years of Experience: Demonstrated experience in data analytics or workforce is required, with a strong understanding of the principles and practices in these areas
- Adaptability: Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment, managing multiple tasks and priorities with composure and efficiency
- Problem-Solving Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a track record of effectively addressing challenges and making data-driven decisions
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues and departments, fostering positive working relationships
- Attention to Detail: Meticulous attention to detail to ensure accurate data management, reporting, and resolution of workforce-related issues
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP