In order to accommodate graduates and postgraduates interested in Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC) in a variety of professions, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has opened its site to qualified, qualified candidates.
In order to accommodate graduates and postgraduates interested in Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC) in a variety of professions, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has opened its site to qualified, qualified candidates. Interested applicants can visit NAF recruitment portal.
How to Apply Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022:
The Basic Military Training Course is a Short Period Training for recruits to become Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training.
Below are steps on how to apply for NAF recruitment:
1- Go to www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng .
2- Click on apply.
3- Enter your Bio-data on the page
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Requirements:
1- Minimum Age Requirement for Non-Tradesmen/Women: 18-22
3- Minimum Age Requirement for Tradesmen/Women: 18 – 25
3- Basic Academic Qualifications – WASSCE, ND, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate.
The vacancy runs till January 30, 2023. Note that the recruitment application is free
- APPLY FOR FREE: Advanced Microsoft Training and Certification vouchers for Nigerians
- Call for submissions: AKO Caine Prize for African Writing 2023 | $10,000 prize
- Call for Application: Brain Builders Youth Development Initiative
- APPLY NOW: RASH Scholarship Fund For Nigerian Students 2022
- Call for Application: Zonal Coordinator for an Edutech Advocacy Project
- Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarships for Nigerians to Study Abroad in 2023–2024 (Fully Funded)
- Call for applications: CapaCiTi Software Development Programme 2023 for Young Africans
- UONGOZI Institute Youth Leadership Competition 2023 |$2,000 prize
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP