Call for Application: NITDA in Partnership with Coursera Scholarship 2023 | Entrepreneurship Pathway
Daphne Koller and Andrew Ng started Coursera in 2012 with the goal of giving students all over the world educational opportunities that would change their lives. Today’s major institutions and businesses now offer online courses and degrees through Coursera, a global platform for online learning.
Coursera obtained B Corp accreditation in February 2021, which means that as we continue to work to remove obstacles to top-quality education for everybody, we have a legal obligation to have a beneficial impact on society as a whole in addition to our shareholders.
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) of Nigeria and Coursera have partnered to help Nigeria transition to a digital economy.
By providing NITDA’s selected learners with access to world-class educational content from top universities and industry leaders – including Yale, Meta, Google, and IBM – Coursera will support the Nigerian government in improving the technical capabilities of the country’s public sector.
The collaboration between Coursera and NITDA, launched on Wednesday, 19th October, is Coursera’s first government partnership in Nigeria and was designed to help combat high rates of youth unemployment, which stood at 19.6 per cent in 2021.
Coursera Scholarship: Entrepreneurship Pathway
- Sankalp Africa Awards 2023 for Africa’s most promising social entrepreneurs | Opportunities For Africans
- Call for Volunteers 2023: Slum2School Global Volunteer Program
- Call for application: Mastercard Start Path Small Business Program for Startups Worldwide
- APPLY NOW: RASH Scholarship Fund For Nigerian Students 2022
- Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarships for Nigerians to Study Abroad in 2023–2024 (Fully Funded)
- Apply now for the Yunus Centre Social Fiction Design Competition 2022 |$10,000 prize
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP