NNPC – SNEPCo 2023 National University Scholarship Award
The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCO), on behalf of itself and other Co-ventures consisting of Nigerian Agip Exploration, TotalEnergies Nigeria, and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria (Deepwater) Limited, invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2023 NNPC – SNEPCo National University.
Aim and Benefits of NNPC – SNEPCo National University Scholarship
The programme aims at promoting academic excellence and improving the skills of young Nigerians.
It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
Requirements for NNPC – SNEPCo National University Scholarship Qualification
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying in Universities within Nigeria.
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the NUC.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems; and
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity in the Oil and Gas industry, National or International.
*Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Interview date, Process and Venue for NNPC – SNEPCo National University Scholarship
- Application MUST be received not later than the specified deadline via the scholarship portal ONLY.
- Only candidates that meet the eligibility criteria will be invited for the monitored computer-based test.
- Only the top 10 candidates will be shortlisted from each of the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory for academic verification prior to scholarship offer.
- Candidates with falsified results will be disqualified.
- Only candidates that have successfully satisfied the above criteria will be contacted to receive the scholarship award.
- All scholars must maintain a minimum of 3.5 CGPA per session, in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems, to sustain the award.
Documents Required for Application
Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Cumulative Grade Point Average after the first year i.e. candidate must have completed and have results of 2 academic semesters at the minimum
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the Government Official declaration form. To download the Government Official declaration form, click https://dragnetnigeria.com/download/SNEPCO.pdf
Interested and qualified? Go to Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company on candidate.scholastica.ng to apply
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
How To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2023NNPCSNEPCo to return to Scholarship site
- 5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Click on https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/SNEPCoGOform.pdf to download the Government Official Declaration Form. Correctly fill and upload the signed form.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
For more details visit Scholastica website
Application Deadline: November 10, 2023