Polaris Bank is the program’s sponsor, while NerdzFactory is in charge of carrying it out. By empowering them with in-demand technological and digital skills that can position them for a successful and wealthy career/business both during and after NYSC, the program is designed to offer an exceptional chance for NYSC Corps Members to get ahead in their profession and company.
Numerous opportunities are opening up for people with the necessary technology skills, and there is an increasing demand for technology talent on a global scale. The Digicorper program offers corps members a special chance to acquire digital skills and position themselves for opportunities that are likely to arise in the future.
Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program Available Courses
- Data Science
- Product Management
- Product Design
- Backend Software Development
- Front End Software Development
- And Basic Digital Literacy across all learning track
Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program Benefits
The DigiCorper program provides corps members the opportunity to gain skills and grow a technology career within 6 months or less.
The DigiCorper training is 100% virtual with:
- Free training
- Post Program support and more
Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program Eligibility
- Be a Batch C 2022 serving/new corp member
- Open a Polaris Bank Account.
- Download the Polaris Bank Digital App – VULTe
Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program Application
To apply for the DigiCorper Program 2023, click here. Start your IT career with the FREE Polaris Bank DIGICORPER digital skill development program.
Register for the DigiCorpers Program via https://bit.ly/PolarisDigiCorper
For more information, visit DigiCorper Program.
Deadline: December 31, 2022
- The Professional Fellows Program (PFP) 2023 for economic empowerment in the Middle East and North Africa | Fully Funded to Washington D.C. USA
- Call for Projects: UNESCO World Heritage Volunteers Initiative 2023 Program
- Y. Eva Tan Conservation Reporting Fellowship Programme 2023 | up to $3,000
- UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network SDGs Advocate Programme 2023 | Nigerians
- APPLY FOR FREE: Advanced Microsoft Training and Certification vouchers for Nigerians
- Call for submissions: AKO Caine Prize for African Writing 2023 | $10,000 prize
- APPLY NOW: RASH Scholarship Fund For Nigerian Students 2022
- Call for Application: Zonal Coordinator for an Edutech Advocacy Project
- Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarships for Nigerians to Study Abroad in 2023–2024 (Fully Funded)
- Call for applications: CapaCiTi Software Development Programme 2023 for Young Africans
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP