Call for Applications: SAIPA Graduate Programme 2023 |PwC South Africa Graduate Careers
In order to overcome those two difficulties, PwC pulls together unusual combinations of people, powered by technology. This approach is described in the strategy known as The New Equation. The interdisciplinary approach is the cornerstone of the strategy because it enables PwC to bring together deep expertise across a broad range of capabilities in order to help clients establish confidence and create long-lasting results. Delivering high-quality and significant outcomes for clients, stakeholders, and society at large in Africa and around the world depends so heavily on this combination of skills and the capacity to view things from several angles.
PwC run the Graduate programme alongside the South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA). Its graduates in this programme serve their articles over three years in the Company’s Assurance practice and learn through hands-on coaching. During your time with PwC you’ll gain exceptional business, personal and technical skills which you will be able to use across the business and throughout your career.
You will have the opportunity to perform all activities related to the accounting function, which may include the following:
- Capture transactions in accounting records.
- Perform reconciliations.
- Perform bookkeeping to balance sheets.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Perform tax calculations and complete tax returns.
- Complete VAT returns.
- Perform general accounting functions according to PwC methodologies.
- Assist managers with various client matters, including administrative work.
SAIPA Graduate Programme 2023 Requirements
- A completed or partially completed financial accounting degree with the intention to qualify as a professional accountant.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, and fluency in English – the ability to communicate in Afrikaans is a plus but not a must.
- Computer literacy, with a good knowledge of Pastel, MS Word and MS Excel.
The PwC Professional is our global leadership development framework. It outlines the capabilities that we look for in all our people — from associate to partner level — that will help us to thrive as purpose-led and values-driven leaders.
SAIPA Graduate Programme 2023 PwC look for and develop these qualities in all its people:
- You lead yourself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- You bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients and PwC.
- You apply a range of technical, digital and other professional capabilities to deliver quality and value.
- You operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends boundaries and embraces diverse perspectives.
- You build relationships of high value, which are genuine and meaningful.
Deadline: 10th February 2023
- Call for Applications: Savvy Global Fellowship Program for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs for 2023 |Fully-funded Virtual Program
- Call for Applications: Humphrey Fellowship Program for Mid Career Professionals 2023 Fully Funded to the USA
- Call for Applications: AstraZeneca Young Health Programme Impact Fellowship 2023 |Fully-funded to One Young World Summit
- Call for Application: Echoing Green Fellowship 2023 for Innovative Leaders $80,000 Seed Funding
- Call for Application: Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship to Attend the One Young World Summit 2023 | Fully-funded to Belfast, Ireland
- Call for Applications: EU-ECOWAS Scholarships Programme on Sustainable Energy 2023 to Study in Nigeria, Senegal & Cape Verde | Fully-funded
- Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023 for low and middle-income countries) to Study in the United Kingdom | Fully Funded
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP