For Slum2School Africa’s Global Volunteer Program in 2023, applications are now being accepted. The Slum2School Africa Global Volunteer program gives people from Africa and other parts of the world the chance to make a significant difference in African communities through a number of programs that help them expand their networks, acquire useful skills, enhance their resumes, find a sense of purpose, boost their self-confidence, and realize their full potential.
Are you interested in fostering early childhood development, developing educational initiatives, establishing learning facilities, raising money, and forming alliances to guarantee that all children have access to high-quality education? Working alongside local and international volunteers from all around the world, you may have a significant impact on your nation by volunteering with Slum2School Africa.
Why volunteer with Slum2School Africa?
- Slum2School Africa as a volunteer-driven organisation has provided educational scholarships, built various learning centres and supported over 625,000 underserved children by enabling them to gain access to quality education, entrepreneurial and technological skills, psycho-social and medical support in the last 10 years.
- Volunteers are invaluable assets to the work at Slum2School Africa, particularly at the community level, where they usher in greater ownership of programmes and projects.
- By volunteering for Slum2School, you can share your knowledge of local languages and culture and bring an insider’s understanding of social conditions.
- As a volunteer, you will positively impact your community while working alongside individuals with shared interests worldwide.
- By volunteering, you will not only be making a huge impact in the lives of underserved children living in slums and remote communities, but also in your personal development.
Slum2School Global Volunteer Program Benefits
- An opportunity to make a difference and be a part of the dynamic and global Slum2School Africa Community.
- Connect and network with a diverse range of amazing people creating social change.
- Improve your leadership and project management skills and boost your career options.
- Gain practical skills.
- Gain recognition for your impact and recommendation where necessary.
- Volunteer positions are always part-time, non-paid and you will be expected to serve in one of 40+ teams with other dynamic professionals who share similar interests.
Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, socioeconomic status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Slum2School Global Volunteer Recruitment is open to individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Are above 16 years on or before the application deadline.
- Applicants can be resident anywhere in the world.
- Availability for projects, programs and other learning interventions.
- A valid means of identification.
Complete the application form properly and are available to undergo all other recruitment and engagement processes.
Slum2School Global Volunteer Program Criteria for Selection
The following criteria will be used to evaluate applications:
- Ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and to respect the opinions of others.
- Strong social and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- An energetic, positive attitude.
- Strong alignment with organisational values.
- Be passionate about children and community development
Slum2School Global Volunteer Program Application
Volunteer positions are highly competitive, always part-time, non-paid, and you will be expected to serve in one of 30+ teams with other dynamic professionals who share similar interests and skills. You are encouraged to complete all parts of this form, so feel free to express yourself to the best of your ability.
Deadline: January 5, 2023
- Call for application: Mastercard Start Path Small Business Program for Startups Worldwide
- APPLY NOW: RASH Scholarship Fund For Nigerian Students 2022
- Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarships for Nigerians to Study Abroad in 2023–2024 (Fully Funded)
- Apply now for the Yunus Centre Social Fiction Design Competition 2022 |$10,000 prize
- Call for applications: CapaCiTi Software Development Programme 2023 for Young Africans
- Kofi Annan Global Health Leadership Programme for Africa 2023 (Fully-funded)
- Apply Now: DeveloPPP Ventures Competition 2023 for Entrepreneurs in Africa
- Call for Proposals: UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women 2022 |up to $1,000,000
- UONGOZI Institute Youth Leadership Competition 2023 |$2,000 prize
- Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP