The Tech4eva Femtech Acceleration Programme 2023 is now accepting applications. This is a global community for women in technology, as well as a 9-month equity-free initiative to accelerate the development of new women’s health innovations for businesses with global reach.
The initiative intends to assist chosen start-up businesses in:
- refine their business models
- go-to-market process strategy
- meet investors
- meet potential customers
- get personalized technical and business coaching
- gain visibility through international roadshows
Tech4eva Femtech Acceleration Programme 2023 Benefits
- Access to one of Europe’s leading healthcare ecosystems
- 9 months of tailored coaching and specialized workshops
- Develop pilot projects with Group Mutuel or its partner companies
- Access to potential customers through international collaborations
- Exposure to international investors
- Access to a unique knowledge from payer’s perspective
- A desk at La Forge, the incubator of EPFL Innovation Park in Lausanne
- Direct feedback from a panel of technology experts from EPFL network and the University
Tech4eva Femtech Acceleration Programme 2023 Cost
- There is no fee to apply nor to participate in the programme as the programme is fully sponsored. They do not take any equity. Selection will be done by merit.
Tech4eva Femtech Acceleration Programme 2023 Eligibility
All start-ups or projects developing innovative solutions to foster women’s health are welcome to apply to this programme. Priority will be given to those start-ups that:
- Are tech driven.
- All nationalities are welcome.
- Demonstrate growth potential and traction to customers.
- Have a product / service that is ready to be commercialized.
- Are looking for international development and further fundraising.
- Are in the field of Femtech: Pregnancy & post-partum – wellness – period health – fertility & infertility – menopause – oncology – mental health – family life – prevention – treatment – care – inclusive health insurance – women’s health in the workplace – value-based healthcare – brain & bone health – immune & heart diseases
- Have a strong team.
- Are committed to attend diligently all the programme activities (1-2 senior team members).
- Have a female and/or male founders.
Tech4eva Femtech Acceleration Programme 2023 Application
The 3rd FemTech programme will run from April – November 2023. The deadline to apply is February 1, 2023.
- Call for Applications: CIVICUS Youth Action Team 2023
- APPLY NOW: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Programme for Young Africans 2023
- How to answer why do you apply for this scholarship?
- APPLY NOW: African Union Commission (AUC)-EU Skills Initiative for Africa funding Window III
- APPLY NOW: EcoHeroes Initiative 2022-2023 for Secondary School Students in Africa
- Call for Applications: UN Foundation – The Big Brainstorm 2023 for Young Thinkers and Activists to design their future
- Call for Applications: PAP Innovation Showcase 2023 for Climate Tech Startups | up to $10,000
- Call for Applications: Rice Business Plan Competition 2023 for Student Startups | Up to $2M in prizes
- APPLY NOW: Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2023 for African Entrepreneurs | get $5,000 seed funding
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP