The Bridge Leadership Foundation (TBLF) Emerging Political Leaders Fellowship 2023 Cohort is now accepting applications. This is a fully funded, non-partisan Political Leadership development project that fosters and prepares young Nigerians for leadership at the local, regional, and national levels in order to improve the quality of Nigeria’s leadership pool and the impact of its developmental actions.
Fellows have access to specialized information presented by a carefully curated roster of Politicians, Development Experts, Historians, Civil Society Leaders, Religious Figures, Advisors, and Mentors over the course of a year. The Emerging Political Leaders Fellowships also provide Fellows with the opportunity to deconstruct Nigerian politics by matching them with credible past and serving politicians through the program’s location-based internship/shadowing program.
The residential Bootcamp serves as a hub for Fellows to network, immerse themselves in Nigeria’s federal political ecosystem, meet key decision-makers, and present their capstone projects to panels of seasoned politicians and technocrats.
Benefits of The Bridge Leadership Foundation
- Opportunity to be part of a pioneering programme on political leadership on the African continent.
- Access to a high-impact, 6-month political leadership development training.
- Opportunity to have access to and be trained by a world-class Faculty.
- One-on-one mentorship by credible and seasoned Nigerian Politicians currently serving at various levels across the country.
- One-on-one/group meetings with, and access to influential Nigerian politicians curated across party lines.
- Cost for local air travel, airport transfers, accommodation and feeding for the duration of the bootcamp will be covered (Nigerians in Diaspora will be responsible for their travel arrangements to Nigeria).
- Opportunity to serve on subsequent programmes as Facilitators, Programme Ambassadors, Advisory Council members, and/or Mentors.
- Increased visibility within Nigeria’s political space and amongst its most influential stakeholders.
- Social media spotlights across The Bridge Leadership Foundation, Mentor and Faculty members handles/pages.
The Bridge Leadership Foundation Eligibility
Open to emerging leaders:
- Who are active in mainstream politics in Nigeria;
- With a proven track record of service within a community, region and Nigeria;
- With a demonstrable track record of accountability, integrity, strategy and resilience;
- Aged between 25 and 45;
- Who meets all statutory requirements to run for office at all levels in Nigeria;
- With no criminal record;
- With no ongoing criminal case/investigation with any national or international security body (Such as Interpol, EFCC).
The Bridge Leadership Foundation Application
To apply, all you need to do is fill in the application form where you can also upload your CV.
Deadline: February 28, 2023
For more information, visit Emerging Political Leaders Fellowship.
- Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023 for low and middle-income countries) to Study in the United Kingdom | Fully Funded
- Call for Applications: African Development Bank 2023 Virtual Internship Program
- APPLY NOW: TWAS-Fayzah M. Al-Kharafi Award 2023 for Women Scientists from ST-Lagging countries | Up to $4,000
- Call for Applications: GSMA AgriTech Accelerator 2023
- Call for Applications: Young African Leaders Programme
- APPLY NOW: SENCE Agric Internship Program 2023 For Young Nigerians
- Call for Applications: African Girls Can Code (AGCCI) Initiative Phase II
- Call for Applications: Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship Programme 2023 | up to $10,000
- Call for Applications: European Union Traineeships Program 2023 | Fully Funded
- Call for Proposals: Global Youth Coalition Local Actions 2023 | €5,000 Seed fund
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP