Call for Applications: The Sahara Group 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program for young graduates
The Sahara Group is a global energy and infrastructure corporation with activities in 42 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. Through its electricity (generation and distribution), downstream, midstream, upstream, and infrastructure operations, Sahara is a dynamic and innovative leader in numerous energy sub-sectors.
Through the men and women who reflect Sahara’s irrepressible spirit, as well as a global network of consumers and business partners, Sahara continues to explore new frontiers, developing innovative and sustainable ways of bringing energy to life responsibly.
Sahara is a particularly diverse and inclusive organization driven to delivering innovative energy solutions and promoting sustainable environmental, social, and governance impact across critical national, regional, and global markets.
The Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program identifies and develops future leaders to drive Sahara Group’s business growth aspirations.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2:1 in any discipline
- 0- 2 years of post-graduate formal working experience
- Must have completed NYSC Program (Nigerian Nationals only)
- A master’s degree from a recognised university and professional qualifications will be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak French is an advantage
- Must be 25 years (or below) at the time of application
The Sahara Group GMT Program is a career boost for recent graduates and young professionals who have the potential and desire to become future leaders at Sahara. It’s a 6-month program that combines theoretical business know-how with practical application on the job.
The program is largely experiential, focusing on developing meaningful and impactful skills. It includes foundational skills training, assignments and rotations, stretch projects, coaching, and mentoring—ultimately making you globally competitive.
Your journey to being MAD starts here…making a difference in a global environment.
For More Information:
- APPLY NOW: Dr. MAS/iMudah @50 Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students 2023
- Call for Applications: AstraZeneca Young Health Programme Impact Fellowship 2023 |Fully-funded to One Young World Summit
- Call for Application: Echoing Green Fellowship 2023 for Innovative Leaders $80,000 Seed Funding
- Call for Application: Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship to Attend the One Young World Summit 2023 | Fully-funded to Belfast, Ireland
- Call for Applications: EU-ECOWAS Scholarships Programme on Sustainable Energy 2023 to Study in Nigeria, Senegal & Cape Verde | Fully-funded
- Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023 for low and middle-income countries) to Study in the United Kingdom | Fully Funded
- Call for Applications: African Development Bank 2023 Virtual Internship Program
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP