The THRIVE Accelerator program is specifically designed to help firms in the Seed to Series A stage. Companies are at least in the pre-minimum viable product, prototype in beta, or product in market (paying customers) growth stages at this point. This program benefits businesses who want to attract both domestic and foreign clients.
THRIVE also includes programs to help early-stage businesses, such as the THRIVE Academy and Venture Studio.
THRIVE Global Accelerator Program Eligibility
- The THRIVE Accelerator is dedicated to supporting Seed to Series A stage Agri Food Tech startups.
- At this stage, companies are past ideation and are at least in the pre-minimum viable product, prototype in beta or product in market (paying customers) growth stages.
- They seek to invest in innovative AgriTech and FoodTech startups that align with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals that can potentially solve some of our biggest challenges facing the food and agriculture industries.
THRIVE Global Accelerator Program Benefits
Through the THRIVE Accelerator you’ll receive the tools and support to build a company foundation for scalable growth
- Upon acceptance into the THRIVE Global Accelerator program, SVG Ventures will invest $100K in your startup ($50K cash, $50K in program value), with the opportunity for additional follow-on investment.
- They will connect you with Corporate Partners from their high profile network, for technology validation, adoption and potential investment opportunities.
- Through their extensive partner network inclusive of farmers, growers, and agriculture partners, they provide startups with opportunities to conduct active field trials.
- THRIVE will connect you to corporate partners and investors from their network who may pursue investment. Following completion of the program, THRIVE will offer investment to select companies.
- Participation in their award-winning program will validate your startup to potential investors and give you access to THRIVE’s ecosystem, network, customers, and investment in addition to significant perks from network partners IBM, Stripe, Hubspot, Zendesk, AWS, Zenefits and Carta.
- You will have access to expert mentors and advisors as well as access to their extensive global entrepreneur network.
- You will receive a multitude of brand exposure opportunities through THRIVE’s extensive global network, press and media.
- You will have opportunities to meet, collaborate and network with fellow Agri-Food Tech founders from across the world through their, virtual workshops, and in person at their Seed Camp and Demo Days!
Deadline: November 10, 2023.
- Call for Applications: World Summit Award (WSA) Young Innovators Award 2023
- Cherie Blair Foundation for Women/Fate Foundation Road to Growth Programme 2023 for Nigerian Women Entrepreneurs
- The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
- APPLY NOW: UNIVERSITY OF TWENTE SCHOLARSHIP (UTS)
- Call for Applications: Africa Scholarship Programme
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP