The Trash to Cash Challenge 2023 for Young Ecopreneurs is now accepting applications. The rubbish to Cash Challenge is a competition that invites competitors to repurpose rubbish into sellable products and launch their own green business. Participants not only assist reduce waste by collecting waste from their communities and repurposing it into innovative, eco-friendly goods, but they also have the possibility to win rewards.
There are various advantages to taking part in the Trash to Cash Challenge. Every participant will get a participation certificate, honoring their dedication and involvement. Participants also become part of a worldwide community, connecting with people from all around the world who share similar interests. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to share experiences, exchange ideas, and make crucial connections. Participants gain essential skills and experience while also making a beneficial influence on the environment as they release their entrepreneurial spirit. They contribute to a better future and become sustainability champions by converting garbage into profitable products.
Trash to Cash Challenge 2023 Categories
The program offers three categories:
- Junior Eco Champions (5 to 12 years old)
- Teen Eco Innovators (13 to 18 years old)
- Young Ecopreneurs (19 to 25 years old)
Trash to Cash Challenge 2023 Benefits
- As participants unleash their entrepreneurial spirit, they not only gain valuable skills and experience but also make a positive impact on the environment.
- Every participant will receive a certificate of participation, recognizing their commitment and involvement.
- The best submission in each category will be awarded a cash prize, with $200 for Junior Eco Champions, $250 for Teen Eco Innovators, and $300 for Young Ecopreneurs.
Trash to Cash Challenge 2023 Eligibility
- Open to individuals and teams of young people aged 5-25 years old from around the world.
- Whether you’re a student, aspiring entrepreneur, or someone passionate about making a positive impact on the environment, you are eligible to participate.
Trash to Cash Challenge 2023 Judging Criteria
The judges are looking for teams/individuals that showcase a combination of creativity and an overall impact on the environment, community and society.
- They are looking for amazing ideas that show creativity when turning waste into something useful. Think outside the box and come up with unique designs, clever ways to repurpose materials, and innovative solutions to help the environment.
- They are looking for teams/individuals that can make a big difference in sustainability! By collecting substantial amounts of trash and contributing to waste reduction while making product(s) that create income opportunities.
- They are looking for projects that engage the local community and create awareness about environmental issues. Imagine organising a community clean-up event, starting an educational campaign about recycling, or organising an event in your school to present your achievements after Sales Week. Your efforts to involve and inspire others can earn you recognition and a chance to win awards.
Deadline: July 24, 2023
For more information, visit Trash to Cash Challenge.
- Apply Now: GELA Prestigious Global Mentorship Programme 2023
- Call for Mentees: Vital Voices Global Ambassadors Program 2023 |Funded to New York
- Call for Applications: Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2023 for young Nigerians
- Create and Influence for Social Change (CISC)
- Call for Applications: Africa Science Leadership Programme 2023 |Funded
- Call for Applications: Nigeria Media Innovation Program (NAMIP) Media Product Fellowship 2023
- Call for Applications: RCL FOODS Management Trainee Programme 2023 for young South Africans
- NASME 1 Million Naira Youth Empowerment Business Scheme Competition and Grant 2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP