Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group Young Professionals Program (YPP)
TGI Group is a multinational investment and holding firm with diverse interests and investments in Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and other emerging markets. The Young Professionals Program (YPP) is a talent development program that allows young professionals to broaden their knowledge, develop the skills required for leadership roles, and accomplish their career goals. Following a rigorous six-week induction process, successful applicants will have the opportunity to work across the different businesses within the TGI Group upon completion of the program.
Tropical General Investments Program Requirements
– B.Sc/HND (Engineering, Social Sciences, Agriculture, Sciences or as applicable to the businesses)
– Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
– Professional certification (added advantage)
– CV should contain all relevant information about applicants
– Applicants must have completed their NYSC
– Open to interested internal and external candidates
Tropical General Investments Responsibilities
- The YPP is part of our talent pipeline strategy, offering experienced candidates an opportunity to deepen their knowledge and build required competencies necessary for future managerial/leadership roles.
- The Program is designed to be cross-functional & cross-business rotation, experiential/practical knowledge & project activities, which would run for 6 months.
Application Deadline: November 10, 2023
For More Information: