Application for the August Intake is ongoing for the Premier Catholic University in Uganda. Uganda Martyrs University Nkozi . Here is How to apply:
Uganda Martyrs University Application Requirements – Check below:
- Certificate Programmes: Candidates must have obtained the Uganda Certificate of Education with at least five passes at one sitting or it’s equivalent.
- Diploma Programmes: The minimum requirement is a principal pass in the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education in the subjects relevant to the programme applied for, or a certificate in the related field.
- Undergraduate Programmes: A minimum of two principal passes in the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent. Diploma holders are also invited to apply. For all those applying for distance learning, relevant certificates are required.
- Postgraduate Programmes: At least a Second Class Honours degree from recognized Institutions in a relevant field or in exceptional circumstances, professional qualifications will be required. Candidates are required to pass the UMU Graduate Admission Test (GAT) and have at least two years of working experience in the relevant field.
How do I apply to UMU?
Things you need:
a. An email address and contact number
b. Your academic Documents to pick Key detail like award institution, index number for o and a level, year of award or sitting, etc.
c. An Internet Connection
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
How to Do it
- To access your results visit the student portal via: https://student.umu.ac.ug/
- Then login to the system.