Our Unilever Future Leaders Programme (UFLP) normally lasts three years and allows you to learn about our 400 diversified brands, business, and sustainability efforts. You will not only bring your unique perspective to work, but you will also investigate your purpose through a variety of assignments. You’ll benefit from formal training, dive into on-the-job experiences, and have a mentor on hand when you need one. Every day, try something new and embark on an interesting professional path at Unilever.
Benefits and rewards
At Unilever, we feel good about the work we do. We are working to build a better business, a better world and a better you. We care – it’s what we’re known for. And it’s why we support our people with flexible benefits and rewards that help them bring their purpose to life.*
*Please note this is not an extensive list of benefits and rewards of being at Unilever. More information on the benefit package will be available upon joining the organisation. Policies are subject to change and may vary from those described.
What does the programme look like?
- 2-4 years of accelerated development
- Leading and being a part of purposeful work
- Diverse roles and experiences
- Multiple rotations in and across functions
- Each region may also include their own selection criteria to qualify for the programme, please check the local country job descriptions
- Non-traditional learning experiences
- Global exposure
- A personalised development journey
- A dedicated senior career sponsor to help guide you as you craft your career
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree (geographical requirements may vary across our locations)
Your personalised development journey
As a part of the UFLP you will be assigned a dedicated career sponsor who will guide and mentor you throughout the programme. You will work with your career sponsor to craft your goals for your career and map out the experiences required to achieve them. These experiences will include: