It gives us great pleasure to let you know that the Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program is now open. With the help of this program, you and other future professionals have a rare chance to acquire crucial working knowledge and experience. At Union Bank, we take pride in being a forward-thinking institution that is assembling a group of extraordinary and adaptable people who are ready to take on new challenges and make a difference.
- Minimum requirement: HND
- Experience Level: Graduate trainee
- Length of experience: None/less than one year
Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 Job Description/Requirements
Union Bank’s Graduate Trainee program is the ideal method to lay the groundwork for your future career and excel in the workplace. Every time, we strive to find simpler and smarter methods to do things better. We value and support innovation and creativity because they provide us with a competitive advantage as we expand our business and empower our stakeholders.
As a participant in the Graduate Trainee Programme, you will benefit from the following:
Fast-Paced Learning Platform:
- The Bootcamp offers you a platform and an opportunity for continuous learning to hone your skills and grow in your career.
Broad Career Opportunities:
- At Union Bank, you have the privilege to take on vacant roles and rotate jobs within and outside your current departments.
- Master timeless leadership skills needed by leaders in every organization, regardless of role, industry, or location.
A Positive Work Environment:
- Enjoy working in a positive work environment that promotes employee well-being, productivity, and growth.
Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 Requirements:
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc (2nd class lower) or HND (lower class) in any discipline.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years old by April 2023
- No previous work experience required
- The Jobberman Soft Skills Certification will be an added advantage.
Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 How to Apply
- Log in to your Jobberman profile and ensure your profile is 100% complete
- Fill out the job application form and upload your cover letter
- Take the Jobberman Personality Insights Self-Assessment
- APPLY NOW: Interswitch Tech Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for young Nigerians
- Apply to join the Youth STEM Matters Team 2023
- Apply to the NerdzFactory Foundation Youth Transition Program for Nigerians in 2023 to advance your career!
- Call for Projects: UNESCO World Heritage Volunteers Initiative 2023 Program
- Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program – DIGICORPER 2023 for Nigerian NYSC Corps Members | Fully-funded
- UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network SDGs Advocate Programme 2023 | Nigerians
- APPLY FOR FREE: Advanced Microsoft Training and Certification vouchers for Nigerians
- Call for submissions: AKO Caine Prize for African Writing 2023 | $10,000 prize
- APPLY NOW: RASH Scholarship Fund For Nigerian Students 2022
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP