The Vital Voices Global Ambassadors Program 2023 is now accepting applications. The Global Ambassadors Program (GAP) is developed for female leaders of purpose-driven businesses, social enterprises, and non-profit organizations, and it offers mentorship, training, and a network of support to help your organization and personal growth improve.
This year, GAP will be held in New York City from November 6 to 10, addressing the ongoing demands and problems of women leaders in the handmade and crafts industry from across the world who are solving some of the world’s most pressing issues, such as economic empowerment and human rights. GAP NYC will also highlight the crucial role that women can and must play in bringing their country ahead by emphasizing the role of women as innovators and drivers of socioeconomic prosperity. Handmade and handcraft activities are defined as activities connected to the creation of products manufactured by hand or with rudimentary tools.
Vital Voices Global Ambassadors Program 2023 Benefits
If selected for the Global Ambassadors Program, you will receive:
- Travel, accommodations and meals to participate in the in-person program in New York City in the week of November 6-10, 2023.
- Trainings on:
- Market Access
- Product Development
- A Product Critique with well-known Designers
- A marketplace opportunity to showcase and sell your products
- Mentorship with a small group of established woman executives.
- Inclusion in the Vital Voices network of more than 20,000 women from 184 countries and territories around the world.
- Opportunity for cross-cultural exchange with women from around the globe.
- Opportunities for your business/organization to be profiled via digital channels, social media and in earned media coverage.
Vital Voices Global Ambassadors Program 2023 Eligibility
To qualify for the Global Ambassadors Program, you must be:
- A woman leader of a purpose-driven business, social enterprise or non-profit organization who is the key decision maker in the organization and manages it on a day-to-day basis.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional setting.
- Proficient in English.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the core principles of the “Vital Voices’ Leadership Model” – Innovative, collaborative, and driven by a clear sense of mission; engaged in their communities and are committed to advancing the status of women and girls.
- Demonstrate high-potential for leadership and a desire to take on leadership roles both within and outside their companies/organizations.
Your organization must be a:
- For purpose business or social enterprise – i.e. a for-profit business with a social mission.
- Non-profit or non-governmental organization (NPO or NGO).
- Community service organization (CSO).
- Should have a minimum annual revenue of at least US$ 50,000 and a maximum annual revenue of US$ 10 million.
Vital Voices Global Ambassadors Program 2023 Evaluation Criteria
Applications will be assessed to determine participants based on a variety of factors, including the following considerations:
- Ability to commit to the full in-person program, training, mentorship and pre-event webinars – no exceptions
- Submitted business / draft strategic plan and identified needs for development.
- Alignment with the Vital Voices Leadership model
- Geographic dispersion of selected participants
- Willingness to accept feedback and coaching from mentors and trainers
- Ability to implement change within her business/organization
- Anticipated impact on business or organization based on application
- Willingness to help shape the community dialogue about women’s advancement in their region, and wield the influence necessary to do so.
Deadline: June 18, 2023
For more information, visit Global Ambassadors Program.
- Call for Applications: Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2023 for young Nigerians
- Create and Influence for Social Change (CISC)
- Call for Applications: Africa Science Leadership Programme 2023 |Funded
- Call for Applications: Nigeria Media Innovation Program (NAMIP) Media Product Fellowship 2023
- Call for Applications: RCL FOODS Management Trainee Programme 2023 for young South Africans
- NASME 1 Million Naira Youth Empowerment Business Scheme Competition and Grant 2023
- APPLY NOW: NITDA/Coursera Scholarship (Cohort 2) 2023 for Young Nigerians
- The U-Save Foundation Fellowship Program
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP