Call for application: World Bank Group Summer Internship Program 2023 for young Professionals |Paid Internship
The World Bank Internship Program (BIP) gives highly motivated individuals the chance to learn about the organization’s goals and activities. The internship enables people to contribute fresh viewpoints, ground-breaking concepts, and research expertise to the Bank’s work while honing their talents in a multicultural setting. Additionally, it is a fantastic method to add real-world work experience to resumes. Both development operations and other business units (such as human resources, communications, accounting, etc.) provide internships; however, the availability of these positions during a particular internship period depends on business needs. Please click the apply button to open the application, keeping in mind that only chosen applicants will be contacted.
World Bank Group Summer Internship Program Eligibility Requirements
- To be eligible for an Internship, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time). There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
- The WB Internship Program typically seeks candidates for: Operations (Front Line) in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
World Bank Group Summer Internship Program Benefits
- The WB pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager. These travel expenses can only include transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city.
- Interns are responsible for their own accommodations. Driven by business needs, most Intern positions are based in Washington, DC with a few others in the WB country offices. Usually, internship opportunities are for a minimum of four weeks.
World Bank Group Summer Internship Program Application Process
Applications must be completed by 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) on the last day of the application period. Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
– Curriculum Vitae (CV)
– Statement of Interest
– Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
Applications for the Summer Term of the World Bank Internship Program are now being accepted through January 31. (May – September 2023).
For More Information:
- Apply for the Commonwealth Blue Charter Project Incubator 2022-2023 |up to £50,000
- APPLY NOW: Mahathir Science Award for Tropical Agriculture, Architecture, and Engineering 2023 ($100,000 prize)
- Call for application: Food Systems Accelerator Program 2022
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program for Young Africans at the University of Cambridge 2023 |Fully Funded
- Call for application: United Nations Research Institute for Social Development (UNRISD) #CrisesofInequality Media Contest 2022
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP