World Summit Award (WSA) Young Innovators Award 2023
The WSA Young Innovators Award is given to young persons under the age of 26 who use ICTs to take action on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).The following elements must be included in the submitted solutions:
- development by young innovators under the age of 26 (born on or after January 1, 1997)
- digital impact solutions
- market ready or already launched on the market.
World Summit Award (WSA) Young Innovators Award Eligibility
The participation in the WSA Young Innovators is open to any entrepreneur, company, student group or project team – at least one of the founding members and the majority of the team must be under the age of 26 (born on or after January 1, 1997).
- Eligible for young citizens of all UN member states, WSA Young Innovators is open to every start-up, social entrepreneur, NGO, student or individual!
- The participation in the WSA Young Innovators is open to any entrepreneur, company, student group or project team – at least one of the founding members and the majority of the team must be under the age of 26 (born on or after January 1, 1997).
- Submissions for the WSA Young Innovators can contain all mobile and web-based solutions, such as: apps, web pages, applications for wearables, kiosk installations, SMS based products, games and interactive productions. There is no limitation regarding the platforms or channels the solutions work with.
- All submissions have to be launched products. No drafts, ideas or unfinished projects can be accepted.
World Summit Award (WSA) Young Innovators Award Benefits
- Invitation to the WSA Global Congress including:
- Pitching seminars
- Pitching session in front of an international audience during the Congress
- A program of specially crafted workshops for the winners
- Invitation to the prestigious award ceremony
- Board and lodging for the duration of the Congress (only on-site events)
- Eye to eye exchange with speakers, jurors and international guests
- Integration into a network of internationally recognized digital content developers
- Access to the WSA community of global experts and industry leaders in over 180 countries
- Interaction with world-renowned sponsors and partners of the WSA community
- Workshops specially shaped for the winners’ needs
- Special placement on WSA website, youtube channel and social media promotion
- Long-term coverage within WSA editorial channels
- Presentation of the winning solutions in the WSA Catalogue (print publication)
- Winners certificate
Deadline: November 10, 2023.
- Cherie Blair Foundation for Women/Fate Foundation Road to Growth Programme 2023 for Nigerian Women Entrepreneurs
- The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
- APPLY NOW: UNIVERSITY OF TWENTE SCHOLARSHIP (UTS)
- Call for Applications: Africa Scholarship Programme
- The British Council Film Lab Africa Accelerator Program 2023 for emerging filmmakers and TV producers in Nigeria
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP