Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Graduate Analyst Programme 2023 for young Nigerian University Graduates
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP) is intended for exceptional graduates and early career professionals interested in pursuing a career in strategy consulting. A GAP year at BCG will give you on-the-job experience as well as best-in-class training from our BCG network.
Each application should meet our requirements:
- Excellent academic results from an accredited Nigerian university i.e. second class upper and above.
- Completed bachelor degree within two and a half years of application. Preferably completed the NYSC or about to get called up for service.
- In addition to academic records, we are looking for extensive extra-curricular activities and awards to demonstrate evidence of your impact.
Application Deadline: August 25, 2023
Applications are now open for our next intake of Business Analysts.
For More Information:
- African Youth Climate Assembly 2023 (Application details for Kenyan and non-Kenyan Participants)
- African Union Climate Action Innovators Hub at the Africa Climate Summit 2023
- African Internet Governance Forum 2023 Youth Travel Support |Funded To Participate In AIGF’s Annual Meeting In Abuja, Nigeria
- MTN Foundation/Muson Music Scholarship Program 2023/2024 for aspiring Musicians
- Apply Now: Future of Religious Heritage (FRH) Photo Competition 2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP