Call for Applications: International Breweries Nigeria Global Management Trainee Program 2023 for young Nigerian graduates
International Breweries can only grow at the pace of our talent. This program will prepare you for a fast-track career at AB InBev. It’s part of our drive to recruit, develop & retain people better than ourselves. The Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program fast-tracks the careers of the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.
Qualifications & experience:
- By Program start, completed or in final year of a bachelor’s degree (STEM discipline preferred); and/or
- Studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- Proficiency in English
- Full mobility. Go where the opportunity is. Mobility broadens potential opportunities – candidates should be open to working and living in various locations
International Breweries Nigeria Requirements
GMTs should expect the following during their first 12 months:
- 3–4-month rotations, with each experience aligned to our three strategic pillars.
- Ideally in Marketing, Sales or Tech, and Supply / Logistics Projects within these rotations that expand knowledge and work on actual business challenges in each of these core functions.
- Cheers! Festival (Global Induction) where GMTs will hear about our company strategy firsthand from our most senior leaders, and network with peers.
- Access to global GMT alumni database.
- Potential for experiences in different locations across zone (mobility within zone required)
- Formal mentoring & access to unique zone L&D curricula
- Unique exposure opportunities with senior leaders
- Career tracking by zone People Continuity and Talent Management teams
- Placement in a front-line position upon completion of the program (openness to ambiguous career track)
For More Information:
- APPLY NOW: France-Ghana Joint Scholarship 2023/2024 for Ghanaians
- Apply Now: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Nansen Refugee Award 2023 (up to $100,000)
- Call for Applications: Kofi Annan NextGen Democracy Prize 2023 |up to $10,000
- Call for Applications: First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for young graduates
- Call for Applications: Inspiring Women in Science Awards 2023 |$50,000 prize
- APPLY NOW: The Nestlé Internal Audit Program 2023 for young Nigerian graduates
- Call for Applications: WISE Edtech Accelerator Programme 2023
- CV GUIDE: Step By Step Complete Guide on How to Write an Effective CV
- Call for Applications: Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2023-2024 for Masters Study in the UK Fully-funded
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP