One of Youth Opportunities’ flagship programs is the Global Ambassador Program. With its debut in 2018, it has attracted young people from more than 130 different nations.
We are back with this incredible chance for you to join the community of global youth leaders because the previous cohort received a record number of applications.
Youth Possibilities, a global platform, encourages both domestic and foreign opportunities to enable balanced information access. As part of our larger goal, we want to work with bright young people from all over the world who will represent YO in their home nations and help young people in their neighborhoods access opportunities.
Do you want to be a part of this global family and represent Youth Opportunities as the face of your country?
“YO Global Ambassador Program 2023” is here to give you this very platform!
Responsibilities as a Global Ambassador:
- Promote and spread the cause of Youth Opportunities in your country which is “free, easy and instant access to opportunities for all ”.
- Plan and organize different campaigns and programs to ensure access to opportunities in your locality.
- Manage the Youth Opportunities Social Media platforms ( Facebook group etc.) for your country.
- Acquire new members in your provided social media groups.
- Communicate with your immediate supervisor consistently.
- Share and circulate relevant, local, and global opportunities to your community.
- Collaborate and forge partnerships with different student bodies, youth groups, and social organizations to organize mutually beneficial programs.
Interested? Youth Opportunities is accepting applications now. Apply now and grab this opportunity to grow with Youth Opportunities!
- Accrue experience working in an international job environment, while leading projects with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Get the opportunity to showcase your talent, achievements, and experience with millions of youth through Youth Opportunities’ English blog and boost your social profile.
- Receive certificates from Youth Opportunities upon successful completion of the term and nominations to participate in different programs.
- Enhance your networks and learn from global leaders and resource persons.
- Represent your country at the international level and get a kick-start for your international career.
- Attend and represent your country and Youth Opportunities to various national and international programs.
- Between the ages of 16 and 30 years.
- Enthusiastic to promote the purpose of Youth Opportunities, which is to ensure that all youth have equal access to opportunities.
- Students in their second or third year of college or university, particularly those in their second or third year, are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Ability to work with G-suite (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google forms etc.)
- Actively engage in extracurricular activities such as public speaking, debate, program design and organization, and so on.
- Ability to mobilize a team and plan activities will be an added advantage when demonstrating leadership qualities.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Be available for a minimum of 12 months to work with Youth Opportunities.
Eligible Regions: Open for All (Except for Bangladesh, as we have a separate program for Bangladeshi Youth)
Application Deadline: November 21, 2022