Are you a leader driven by a desire to make a difference and a need to take action? Do you have experience in sustainable land use, food trade, or access to nutritious foods?
If the answer to this question is “yes,” the African Food Fellowship Program, which is run by Wageningen University & Research and Wasafiri Consulting, is now accepting applications from individuals who are leaders in the fight for more equitable, healthy, and sustainable food systems.
In addition to building your profile to motivate other change-makers, those who are chosen will connect with other food system leaders from around the continent, learn from world-class innovators, influencers, and practitioners, and obtain cutting-edge expertise about food system reform.
- Join a professional network of food systems leaders across the continent.
- Gain cutting-edge knowledge on food system change through expert faculty and mentors.
- Acquire world-class tools and capabilities to lead systems change.
- Learn from leading innovators, influencers and practitioners.
- Build your profile to inspire other change-makers to action.
Who we’re looking for
Are you a leader fuelled by an ambition for impact and a hunger for action? Are you working in the fields of Access to Nutritious Foods, Sustainable Land Use and Food Tech & Trade? Do you meet the following requirements:
- A legal resident of Rwanda (non-nationals are also eligible).
- 45 years of age or younger.
- Fluent reading and writing English.
- Willing and able to commit 4 hours per week.
Please note that the participation fee for this programme is 850,000 Rwandan Francs, payable in two installments. A limited number of scholarships are available.
Deadline: November 20, 2022
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP