Villgro Africa is on the lookout for creative answers to the continent’s low-income residents’ lack of access to high-quality, reasonably priced healthcare services and modern technology.
Startups can apply to be included in Villgro Africa’s portfolio and get money starting at $20,000. They will also receive technical assistance for business development and access to further investment options.
Eligibility criteria for Innovative Startups in Africa
- A product/hardware Innovation or service delivery/business model innovations with a Health and Life Sciences focus.
- The solution should preferably have a direct impact to the low-income population and solving one or more health problems
- The solution must be scalable and sustainable (For profit company)
- The company must have a minimum viable product (not in the idea stage)
Eligibility Countries for Innovative Startups in Africa
Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Uganda
Sectors for Innovative Startups in Africa
Biotechnology and medical research, Healthcare, Healthcare providers and services, HealthTech, Medical equipment and supplies, Pharmaceuticals
Deadline: November 30, 2022
- African Food Fellowship- Rwanda
- African start-ups can now enter Global Startup Awards
- ChangeMakers Seed Funding 2023 (win $1500)
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Programme 2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP