Call for Application: CrossCulture Programme Fellowships 2024
Through the CCP Fellowships, the Cross-cultural Programmed (CCP) funds professionals and dedicated volunteers from more than 40 countries each year. During two to three months of work-related stays in host organizations in Germany or CCP partner countries, participants deepen their expertise, make new contacts, and develop intercultural skills.
In turn, the host organizations benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge and networks of the CCP Fellows. Participants can also attend transcultural workshops, networking and professional events hosted by the CCP. After returning to their daily working lives, participants then bring the experience they have gained into their home organization.
In 2024, fellowships will be offered as digital as well as on-site fellowships. Subject to funding by the German Federal Foreign Office and based on their personal situation and COVID-19 entry requirements, participants may decide on one of these two options.
What Are the Prerequisites Call for Application: CrossCulture Programme Fellowships 2024 ?
- The applicant must be at least 23 years old at the time of the application.
- At least two years of proven professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society organisation in the country of origin.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
- The applicant has been or is socially engaged for the long term.
- The applicant can prove full-time experience in their field of work.
- A collaboration with an organisation in the target country is in progress or planned.
- The applicant possesses further language skills, particularly German.
Fellowships are principally awarded to people working in one of the following fields:
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
In addition, in 2024 the following key topics will also be focussed on:
- Circular economy
- Gender and diversity
Eligibility criteria: Students cannot participate in the programme. A scholarship cannot be awarded if the intended recipient already receives another scholarship at the same time.
Application Deadline for Call for Application: CrossCulture Programme Fellowships 2024 : 18 December 2023
- The United Nations Academic Impact/MCN Millennium Fellowship 2024 for emerging Leaders worldwide
- Apply Now: Acumen West Africa Fellows Program 2024
- Apply Now: Mercedes-Benz beVisioneers Fellowship 2024 for young innovators |Fully Funded
- Call for Applications: Commonwealth Africa Cyber Fellowship Programme 2024 for young African |Fully Funded