The Diaspora Young African Leaders Awards 2023 are now accepting nominations. The Diaspora Young African Leaders Awards were created by the African Youth Architects (AYA) to recognize and honor extraordinary contributions made by young Africans living abroad to the accomplishment of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and the African Union Agenda 2063.
This worldwide award, which will be held in New York City, USA on June 23-24, 2023, intends to provide a forum that encourages and recognizes the African Diaspora’s great contributions to the continent’s growth.
The two-day event will also include the Shaping Africa’s Future convention (SAF Convention), a gathering of Africa’s important corporate leaders, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), policymakers, top investors, creators, and innovators to collaborate, on how to change Africa’s future.
Diaspora Young African Leaders Awards
The main awards up for grabs are:
- Model African Diaspora Award: The African Diaspora Award is intended to recognize professionals in the Diaspora who have made significant contributions to the advancement of Africa. This unique award will honor Africans in the diaspora who continue to promote and champion Africa’s interests on the global arena.
- African International Student’s Award: This award recognizes an African International student who has excelled in both leadership and academics. The awardee is involved in a variety of activities on campus and in the community in which they live. They also serve as role models for the student body by volunteering, engaging in events, excelling in school, reaching out to fellow students, and contributing to the advancement of the African continent’s development goals.
Diaspora Young African Leaders Eligibility
- Nominees must be age between 18 and 40 at the time of nomination.
- Nominees must be an Africans living abroad who are contributing to the development and building of Africa.
Diaspora Young African Leaders Nomination
Nominations will be accepted until 11:59 pm Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+1) Deadline: March 15, 2023. Nominations submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
For more information, visit DYALAWARDS.
- Apply Now: Procter & Gamble Learnership – Multiple Function Internship Program 2023 for young Nigerians
- Call for Mentors: Savvy Fellowship Programme 2023
- Call for Applications: The Africa Business Heroes Competition 2023 for young African Entrepreneurs |1.5 Million USD Prize
- APPLY NOW: Asset & Resource Management (ARM) Young Talent (Internship) Programme 2023 for Nigerian university students
- Call for Applications: Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund 2023 JUMPSTARTER Global Pitch Competition For Startups & Entrepreneurs Worldwide
- GREAT Scholarships 2023-2024 to Study at the University of Edinburgh (up to £10,000)
- Apply for Zenith Bank 2023 Graduate & Management Trainee Recruitment; Portal for Registration Now Open
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP