Have you developed a post-revenue company? Do you have at least five years of startup experience? Are you willing to share your experience with young aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs who are using innovation to solve some of the world’s most serious problems? Then Savvy wants you to be a mentor in its Fellowship Programme for Aspiring and Early-Stage Businesses.
Every day, they seek experienced entrepreneurs with post-revenue firms to join the ‘Savvy’ team, which is mentoring a new generation of impact entrepreneurs. Because they are a varied company, they accept people from all walks of life. They are looking for experienced entrepreneurs with a heart for helping others, and dedication to leaving the world better than they found it. So, if you think that describes you, then you might be whom they are looking for.
Currently, the Savvy mentorship team includes over 900 changemakers from around the world, and they are looking for more amazing people to join the team.
About the Savvy Fellowship
Savvy Fellowship kicks off with a rigorous 12-week e-learning experience. As a Savvy Fellow, you will get to learn everything from ideation to venture scaling, including how to start, build, and scale an impact venture. Using visual presentations, they will help you answer all the relevant questions you need to kickstart that amazing impact venture, gain early traction, achieve product-market fit, and scale into newer markets. Some of the things you’ll learn during the programme are ‘understanding your customer’, ‘building a product or service that effectively solves their key challenges’, and ‘effectively positioning your solution in the market.’ Savvy is for every impact entrepreneur, no matter what stage your venture is.
So far, they have received over 111,000 applications from around the world and have selected over 9,200 Fellows from 161 countries.
Savvy Fellowship Benefits
- The opportunity to give back to others: Achieving greatness is nothing if you fail to help others achieve greatness too. Serving as a mentor in the Savvy programme helps you give back to the younger generation, which gives you personal satisfaction as you make a difference in the entrepreneurial journey of others.
- Network with other changemakers: The Savvy mentorship team includes over 1,000 changemakers from around the world that have built and exited innovative and profitable business ventures. So, joining the team brings you closer to these like-minded changemakers, which could foster collaboration and partnership in the nearest future.
- Serve as a source of inspiration: You’re not only given a chance to give back and meet like-minded entrepreneurs that have created an impact in their community and the world at large. You’re given an opportunity to serve as a source of inspiration to the younger generation of impact-driven entrepreneurs who are passionate about solving some of the world’s most pressing issues through innovative means.
- A certificate of appreciation.
Savvy Fellowship Eligibility
- You must have a post-revenue business in any sector or industry.
- Having a tech or tech-enabled business venture is not required, but it’s a plus.
- You must be fluent in the English language; both written and verbal.
- Fluency in French, Spanish, or Portuguese is not required, but it’s a plus.
- Be willing to impact and guide a Savvy Fellow in achieving their business goals.
- Prior experience in mentorship is not required, but it’s a plus.
- Be willing to devote an hour every week to mentoring a Savvy Fellow.
Savvy Fellowship Application
There is no application deadline. Interested applicants can send in their applications all-round the year.
For more information, visit Savvy Fellowship.
- Call for Applications: The Africa Business Heroes Competition 2023 for young African Entrepreneurs |1.5 Million USD Prize
- APPLY NOW: Asset & Resource Management (ARM) Young Talent (Internship) Programme 2023 for Nigerian university students
- Call for Applications: Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund 2023 JUMPSTARTER Global Pitch Competition For Startups & Entrepreneurs Worldwide
- GREAT Scholarships 2023-2024 to Study at the University of Edinburgh (up to £10,000)
- Call for Volunteers: European Solidarity Corps Call for PEACE Volunteers 2023
- Call for Nominations: Africa Food Prize 2023 ($100,000 Prize)
- Apply for Zenith Bank 2023 Graduate & Management Trainee Recruitment; Portal for Registration Now Open
- Call for Applications: Carrington Fellowship Programme 2023 for Young Nigerians
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP